Ferris Bueller's day off cast reunited

Mr. Calderon

One of my favourite movies of all time.

Well..its about time to bother mr. Gad about a mv reunion, even apart.

• Like 1

I never get tired of Ferris Bueller, either! Great film! Great soundtrack as well!

Even though Alan Ruck has gray hair and beard, it’s hard to believe he’s 63. Such a young face. He was already 29 when the film was shot.

• Like 1

okay, matthew did a good job, but cmon....this movie success is  80% by allan...

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 1

He was great. I think most of us identified with Cameron (Alan Ruck) more than Ferris. But of course, we all wanted to BE Ferris! :)

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

He was great. I think most of us identified with Cameron (Alan Ruck) more than Ferris. But of course, we all wanted to BE Ferris! :)

Now that is a very good point!  I agree 100%.  Plus I would like to say I saw this film with my then girlfriend on the big screen and I laughed so hard I literally had to excuse myself before I peed my pants. 

• Haha 1

I must say that part when cameron says "pardon my french, but youre an "ah".." on the phone with mr. rooney....man, only a genious could create such thing.  RIP John Hughes

"Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond."

Edited by Mr. Calderon