Becky the Race Drivers Groupie

305Vice

Funniest line in show, Becky at the qualifying for the Miami race is approached by Crockett and Tubbs about info into the murder of Florence. Becky reluctantly states" I'm a big race fan, but I'm a bigger fan of life!" Classic writing...!!!

35 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Even funnier how the race groupie is waiting on a juicy hot dog! 

Yeah I always thought this was funny too. 

@305Vice I never realized humor in the “huge fan of life” line. Am I ignoring a joke there?

Maybe her delivery of the line.  Not a great actress.  But, Danny Sullivan is worse.  I laughed at his delivery several times throughout the episode.  "I can control this car!!  THIS CAR!!"

1 hour ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Maybe her delivery of the line.  Not a great actress.  But, Danny Sullivan is worse.  I laughed at his delivery several times throughout the episode.  "I can control this car!!  THIS CAR!!"

And that’s all I’m gonna do! :) 

30 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

First time I saw that scene I was expecting Sonny to order a hot dog, maybe he didn't have hangover cravings that day:)

Maybe he’d given up cigarettes AND hot dogs by then...:p

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I like Tubbs's line afterward: "She's scared right down to her shoes". But yeah, I thought Becky the "Racer Chaser" 's line was great, as is her decision to be a bigger fan of life than racing: she realizes she can't win the human race if she doesn't qualify, so that's good thinking by Becky. 

2 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Year's later she was chasing after old mob guys in "The Sopranos":)

Untitled.thumb.png.9141f0d603d387357e3df80e9e40bd0e.png

Oh I remember her in that Sopranos episode! She gets Uncle Junior in a bad situation :) 

I didn’t realize she was Becky Sklar though!

• Like 1