Happy Birthday, Jerry B.!

Tony D.

It's time to wish a very Happy Birthday to ............................. Jerry B. !:cake: :cheers: :gift: :tasse_prost: :balloon: :fireworks:

His birthday is also the same day as........................... Sonny Crockett!     Enjoy your Special Day, Jerry! :thumbsup:

Happy birthday, pal!

59 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

Geez man, another year gone by so quick...  Happy Birthday, Jerry B.! Hope you enjoy a night out and fool the paparazzi :p

grafik.thumb.png.80e2f05033411fb5c8e3d1ff91362362.png

That looks like a guy in Karate wear! :)

• Haha 2

Thanks Tony for starting the thread and thank you guys & gals for your Birthday wishes!

@Dadrian thanks for your words. Well, my vice days are far past, but I like to go back to them once in a while ;-)
@RedDragon86 Cool nickname & avatar, from one of my fave movies ever ;-)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

Mr. Dead Bang himself! Sounds like a misfire! :)

I actually lived a couple of "scenes" from the movie in real life

Edited by Jerry B.
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Jerry B. said:

I actually lived a couple of "scenes" from the movie in real life

Did you used to be a cop?

Edited by AndrewRemington

No Andrew, the scenes are not related to the cop job at all. First one is the phone crashing scene, while talking to my girlfriend, I guess I was in my early 30s). It happened exactly the same way, I kept asking her not to hang up but she DID hang up. I hit the handset against the telephone until it was in pieces. The other one is the barf scene. It was at the hospital after a (very bad) car accident, right out of the ambulance: I warned the doctors to stay away cause I was about to vomit, but they kept repeating: "Relax, Sir". One of them came very close to me and... just watch the movie and you'll see what happened ;-)

• Like 1