pic size test thread

Guest The Talk

Guest The Talk

Original from Coop 682 x 488 px: Eingefügtes Bild resized with Irfanview 1364 x 976 px (double size from the original) - uploaded on directupload.net (similar to photobucket):Eingefügtes Bildsame pic (1364 x 976 px) - uploaded to the .ws photogallery - medium sized by the board softwareEingefügtes Bildsame pic (1364 x 976 px) - uploaded to the .ws photogallery - original size. "medium" and one backslash deleted from the link name(The pic usually) should not be broader than 680px then.Delete the red marked word and backslash[ IMG]http://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/5/medium/1_DJ_Test.jpg(I filled in one blank in front of the word "IMG", otherwise the link won't be shown in words)Then the link is written like this:[ IMG]http://miami-vice.ws/photoplog/images/5/1_DJ_Test.jpgand the pic looks as follows:Please note: the pic should not be THAT big (max. width 680 px) because it blows up the screen - especially the ones from laptop owners.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

That's great, thanks. :thumbsup:I didn't have that much luck myself last night with this.

Guest The Talk

Actually it was meant especially for Coop. I wanted to show with pics and examples what I explained via PM.If you want you can use it for a "how to" thread. But then I will resize the big pics first.

I really appreciate the effort you put into this!I just wanted it via special request for my buddy JURRASIC NARC.I wouldn't normally post something this big, but for details sake in a photo, I'd like to know how it's done. Could come in handy.Thanks Tim and Barb!Two Mods, Two big hearts!! :thumbsup:Love you guys.-COOP

Guest The Talk

Thanks for the praise, Coop. Glad you liked it.

I wouldn't normally post something this big' date=' but for details sake in a photo, I'd like to know how it's done. Could come in handy.[/quote']If you/somebody else wants a detail then you/he has not to link the complete big sized pic.I only can speak for "Irfanview":With this program you can crop a detail and then resize the detail.See example:I did not want ot blow up the screen. Therefore please click on the preview pics to enlarge.1. Choose selection and then click on "crop selection"Eingefügtes Bild2. Resize the detail:Eingefügtes Bild3. Result:Eingefügtes Bild