Great Tim Truman Interview 2020

Tom

Thanks to another member @Marco Falcone I got aware of a brandnew interview with Tim Truman conducted by a Norwegian magazine that was released just a few days ago.  

Lots of new detailed info contained (interested in gadgets used @Dadrian? and how he got the gig?) and very well prepared questions especially to specific MV episodes. 

I repost it here as it was posted under the general Music section before and not in the respective Truman thread, so I want to avoid that it gets missed by someone interested in Tims music.

http://celluloidtunes.no/a-conversation-with-miami-vice-composer-tim-truman/

ENJOY!

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-24 um 10.03.42.png

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks to another member @Marco Falcone I got aware of a brandnew interview with Tim Truman conducted by a Norwegian magazine that was released just a few days ago.  

Lots of new detailed info contained (interested in gadgets used @Dadrian? and how he got the gig?) and very well prepared questions especially to specific MV episodes. 

I repost it here as it was posted under the general Music section before and not in the respective Truman thread, so I want to avoid that it gets missed by someone interested in Tims music.

http://celluloidtunes.no/a-conversation-with-miami-vice-composer-tim-truman/

ENJOY!

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-24 um 10.03.42.png

Really great - this popped up on social media the other day.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Matt5:

Really great - this popped up on social media the other day.

Yep. On Tim Truman´s Facebook page but it´s the same link. But as not everyone is on FB, I thought I copy the link here for everyone to read...

• Administrators

Great stuff!  I had always heard that DJ got Tim the job, this confirms it.  However I was surprised to hear Michael Mann tell him "Don't do Jan Hammer"  I didn't even think Mann was still involved with Vice for season 5.  I do wonder what that would've sounded like. 

I had e-mailed back and forth with Tim years ago on his music scores being released and I can confirm his frustrations.