rollers

jpaul1

• Administrators

There was also another one in "Rock and a Hard Place" 

and of course the one that left the house under surveillance in "The Home Invaders"

and Trudy on skates at the beginning of "Bushido"

any more?

oh and,  I'm married and I understand it just fine! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol you surgeons blow my mind. aren't you sad when you watch an episode, and you already know every single image of the episode by advance :)

35 minutes ago, jpaul1 said:

lol you surgeons blow my mind. aren't you sad when you watch an episode, and you already know every single image of the episode by advance :)

No :) 

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, jpaul1 said:

I've often said I wish I never saw it so I could see it again for the 1st time! :p

• Like 1

this is what i do. i let some time before watching an episode again. that way each time i'm watching an episode, i have the feeling i'm watching it for the first time. And believe it, or not, but except 4 or 5 episodes, in most of the cases, i don't know 75% of the episode. of course i know the ending, but in most cases i don't know what's gonna happen between the beginning, and the ending :)

I’m gonna let somebody hit me over the head really hard and then watch the pilot. I’ll let you guys know if it works. Hopefully, I’ll remember how to work my synthesizers.  :) 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

the pilot i remember Phil Collins, the Camaro, the moment Tubbs says New-york (showing his plate), , and the 'did you think of a career under the sun', and this is pretty much all. btw this sounds stupid but are Collins ave., and Phil Collins related ?(

• 3 weeks later...