I'm looking for PMTs albums

Christine

As a great PMT fanI'd like to own his two albums. Does anyone know if they're availableas cds? I saw that it's available as vinyl  or cassette, but I don't own a record player or a tape recorder.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I don't think his two albums are out on CD.

His first album is on youtube if that helps. 

I have just noticed listening to the first song "Living The Book Of My Life", he sings this briefly in "The Maze" :)

Edited by RedDragon86

https://www.discogs.com/Philip-Michael-Thomas-Somebody/release/10401498

I do not see an entry on CD for Living the Book of My Life. If you're intent on the CD format and it had a low print run on that format, and it's been out of print for years, be prepared for exorbitant prices. LP and cassette would be far cheaper and there are players now for both formats that retail cheaply as well.

https://www.discogs.com/artist/1330370-Philip-Michael-Thomas

I'd had a look at Amazon and Ebay and you're right. The prices are very high.  Actually I thought I could transfer the CD to my computer and from there to a stick so that I could hear the music while driving in my car. But it seems that this will be impossible. Maybe I'll decide for a cassette.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb RedDragon86:

Unfortunately I don't think his two albums are out on CD.

His first album is on youtube if that helps. 

I have just noticed listening to the first song "Living The Book Of My Life", he sings this briefly in "The Maze" :)

It's great. I can listen to PMTs songs while writingon my novel. Thanks, RedDragon

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Christine said:

As a great PMT fanI'd like to own his two albums. Does anyone know if they're availableas cds? I saw that it's available as vinyl  or cassette, but I don't own a record player or a tape recorder.

Your best bet is probably to find someone who has ripped the album(s) to digital files. Maybe they could share MP3s with you to be burned to a CD. 

Years ago, someone here (with a Pink Panther avatar?) posted some rips of the vinyl(s?).  Maybe he/she could help?

Edited by Dadrian

Thanks, I'll try to find him/her, but I fear, that I won't find this person. Many users oft his forum disappeared without leaving a trace