The Greatest Thread of All Time

Viceman Cometh

Camaro's are the greatest:Eingefügtes BildP*ssing off giant Red Eared Sliders is the greatest:Eingefügtes BildPopeye playing guitar is the greatest:Eingefügtes BildAnd while we're on the subject, Popeye getting mad at a horse is the greatest:Eingefügtes BildEd Grimley is the greatest:Eingefügtes BildAlbums so bad they're great are the greatest:Eingefügtes BildFonzie-related arcade games from the 1970's are the greatest:Eingefügtes BildHamburger action figures are the greatest:Eingefügtes BildGarfield Minus Garfield is the greatest:Eingefügtes BildBrazilian MacGyver action figures are the greatest...Eingefügtes Bild...and so are ridiculously rare Magnum, P.I. ones:Eingefügtes BildPhotoshopped photos of PMT and Tom Selleck together are the greatest:Eingefügtes BildBootleg Saturday Night Fever 8-Track tapes are the greatest:Eingefügtes BildFrustrated Captain Picard's are the greatest (the credit goes to Fman for this one):Eingefügtes Bild

The greatest phobia I have is of escalators.The greatest waste of film I've seen is Million Dollar Hotel with Milla Jovovich.The greatest cop show is Miami Vice.

The greatest waste of film I've seen is Million Dollar Hotel with Milla Jovovich.

i agree this movie is not for everyone, but the soundtrack is GREAT!!

Eingefügtes Bild
"If you cannot find peace within yourself' date=' you will never find it anywhere else." [i']Marvin Gaye

there are at least 20 great quotes on that record.

Agreed.That one touched a special place in my heart, since I am still looking for some state of inner peace, but just can't find it, no matter how hard I look. Somehow he knew. He just knew.

Greatest Ebay Vice movie Screwup (scroll down to see said screwup)Greatest Vice website: www.miami-vice.wsGreatest Grand Theft Auto So Far (aside from Vice City): Grand Theft Auto Chinatown WarsQuite possibly the greatest photo of COOPER&BURNETT of all time (without head): Eingefügtes Bild