Sonny's Zippo model?

piccozzodifava

19 minutes ago, piccozzodifava said:

Hi all guys!

Simple question,  

which model is sonny's zippo?

Normal size or slim size?

Welcome to the site!

See if the photos in the first post of this thread help. I would imagine Coop has the correct model. I believe it’s the slim gold one.

Edited by Dadrian

Hi!, 

i looked the photos, but i am confused.

I watched the first episode of the second season "The Prodigal Son". And I think the zippo is the slim model. But i'm not sure. :(

• Like 1

• Administrators

Well where’s the picture of it? Geeze, you make is sound like we are all Vice experts here!  :p

Welcome home Piccozzodifava. That’s one heck of a handle you got there. Mind sharing how you came up with that one?

I do believe we’ve never had that question come up before, but I could be wrong and Dadrian is correct. Coop has lots of obscure info and posts on original props. Wouldn’t surprise me if he owns the original lighter Sonny used. Sadly he doesn’t post here anymore. Went missing a few years back. 

Rest assured one of these Vice sleuths will find the answer if it is out there.

Please feel free to ask any questions of your favorite episodes. :thumbsup:

• 7 months later...

What is the name and marque , numbers of series of this zippo maybe it’s a zippo slime replica gold with gas on the photo tell me the price and where ai can find it in belgium please a great thank and all mi respect 

643B06B8-2CCF-444D-9889-C5569EAAEF1F.png

Edited by frederic wets

please what is the full and complete name and number series and the years of this zippo maybe it’s a zippo slime gold with gas can you say me if this always disponible and where ai can find it and the price of this item ?????

C5CA98C2-4E3D-461C-AC7A-54806F3E2DEA.png

1 hour ago, frederic wets said:

What is the name and model of this ashtray???,

B69A8238-EA12-457D-96F1-79766DB5D30D.png

Seachoice Windproof Ashtray :thumbsup: He uses blue and red ones during s1&2.

Seachoice Windproof Ashtray

seachoice Windproof Ashtray Blue

Edited by RedDragon86

1 hour ago, frederic wets said:

Thanks at you red dragon for the info

Happy to help.

Even though I don't smoke I might purchase one for sake of having one :)

• Thanks 1

Mi turn to help tape on google sea choice wind proof ashtray to buy and look at wavinne the price is 12 euros to be glad and have fun !!!!!

Can I ask more help know you something on the zippo seen on the photo on the paquet of lucky strike ??? This is the episode 2 hearts of darkness of Miami vice what is the price and where a’i find this item on internet????

Edited by frederic wets

Maybe it’s not a zippo ???? Tell me what is the name of the item lighters???? Is zippo or isn’t zippo tell me what ????? a great thanks and all my respect !!!!!

More info for you the perfume what sonny Crockett use here is Jean patou for men edition splash vintage may is cost expensive 240 euros for aftershave 120 ml may he use cologne water’s at more expensive the price turn to 500 to 600 euros for the cologne waters 120 ml it’s extra rare!!!! Easy to find on the internet!!!!!

A’i knows an interesting info for you , you can find a previously unreleased music of Miami vice the Valhalla of Chris Barr you tape on google Valhalla of Chris bar and you drop on YouTube if you say yet take no count of this !!! May if you say not have great fun!!!!! Something more the money clip on the photo is not special all money clip make to do business or the joke a’i find the mine on alliexpress for not expensive 

I actually have the slim gold Zippo! It didn't last very long though, I'm just using the regular silver & gold one these days... The slim ones are annoying in terms of maintaining, and God help you if it's even a tiny bit windy :)

A’i need more info for the music of Miami vice it’s concerned the episodes to have and to hold a’i searching for a music played on the sequence when tubbs meet ramon pedrosa in the hangar for a drug deal a’i seems hearing you’re like a bomb in the chorus can you help me red dragon????

Of course not a’i looking for a zippo slime insert butane jet flame who is apparently more of the zippo on the photo at more can you say me where ai can find it 

Thanks for the clues detective Crockett you have the first clues for me you must search for the insert butane zippo slime for approched the same zippo on the photo