I Made a Request for New Action Figures

Scot from S.C.

I recently found a website to a company that has a line of 3 3/4 action figures; they make everything from "Back to the Future" figures to classic Universal monsters, classic baseball players, He-Man, Jaws, Thunder Cats,  Transformers, and tons of other cool figures. It even states on the website that they love toys of things from the 1980s and 1990s. 

Well, I joined their mailing list and pitched the idea of making action figures from our favorite show, "Miami Vice." I figured since they secured rights to create other Universal characters, it was worth a shot.

The company's name is Super 7, and I am including their link below. Maybe if enough of us ask, something will happen. I e-mailed them this morning, so I should hear back from them in a few days. Anyway, the link is below. I hope they at least consider my request. 

http://www.super7.com

Edited by Scot from S.C.
Typo
  • Like 3

Just a quick update, I heard back from an actual person via e-mail today from Super 7, and my request has been passed to the team. I really hope something good comes out of this. I will let you know if I hear any updates. 

• Like 3

Thanks pal. I know my chances might be slim, but I figured that it was worth a shot since they obviously have Universal's permission for some other figures. I think many members on here would be willing to buy some 3 3/4 "Miami Vice" figures. I would love to see season one and season two Sonny and Tubbs (a few variations for each), along with the other major characters. Some  other characters like Noogie and Izzy would be beyond cool. I would even buy an Elvis figure if they were to make one. :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scot from S.C. said:

Thanks pal. I know my chances might be slim, but I figured that it was worth a shot since they obviously have Universal's permission for some other figures. I think many members on here would be willing to buy some 3 3/4 "Miami Vice" figures. I would love to see season one and season two Sonny and Tubbs (a few variations for each), along with the other major characters. Some  other characters like Noogie and Izzy would be beyond cool. I would even buy an Elvis figure if they were to make one. :)

Good luck friend. 

• Like 1