Happy Birthday Christine!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Happy Birthday!  Have a fantastic Vice filled day!  :clap::flowers::gift::balloon::cake::radio::cheers:

Beat ya to it Tony!  ;)

• Thanks 1

Thanks, Scott. As it's 10:20 pm in Germany, my birthday party is over. My family returned home and I'm glad that I can relaxe now. 

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Matt5:

Hope everything went well.

Oh yes, I invited my family to a delicious dinner I had cooked. We had a lot of fun and I could kuddle my granddoughter who was born in July.

Gerade eben schrieb timm525:

Happy Birthday Christine. Glad to see you return to the site. Welcome home. :cake:

Thanks. If you're once a Vice fan you'll be it for the rest of your life. I'm glad to be back home.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Christine said:

Oh yes, I invited my family to a delicious dinner I had cooked. We had a lot of fun and I could kuddle my granddoughter who was born in July.

Sounds great and that you had a real Vice day.

Happy Birthday , Christine :cake: :cheers: :flowers: :balloon: :fireworks:

I'm sorry I missed your day  ;(. The last one was Sept. 22 & I just thought "hey isn't time for a birthday at Miami Vice?"

Thanks for taking over, Ferrariman!  I appreciate you jumping in !  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Thanks for your late wishes, but nevertheless I'm happy about them. I'm curious too abiut the blanket, Glades:dance2:The plan how to knit it is only in my head. I have drawed pictures of the main actors, one with the Miami Vice emblem (on an black background), and of course flamingos, palm trees and the beach. Yesterday I started with knitting Tubbs. I think he'll be the most difficult to knit. Butif this picture is finishes, I'll show it here in the forum.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 3:30 PM, Christine said:

Thanks for your congratulations. I had a fantastic day with my family.

I'm so sorry I missed your special day! Happy Birthday, Christine!

On 10/8/2020 at 12:41 PM, Christine said:

Thanks for your late wishes, but nevertheless I'm happy about them. I'm curious too abiut the blanket, Glades:dance2:The plan how to knit it is only in my head. I have drawed pictures of the main actors, one with the Miami Vice emblem (on an black background), and of course flamingos, palm trees and the beach. Yesterday I started with knitting Tubbs. I think he'll be the most difficult to knit. Butif this picture is finishes, I'll show it here in the forum.

It may take a while, but I am anxious to see your Miami Vice blanket !  :thumbsup:

Am 19.11.2020 um 09:18 schrieb eilahtan:

All love and good belatedly for your birthday. :flowers:
I hope all of you are fine. :funky:

Nice to hear from you. Yes, we're all fine and our relationship works even though I returned to Oberberg in July 2019.

15 hours ago, Christine said:

You're anxious? Why?

Anxious in the sense that I can't wait !  I think a blanket of this kind with our favorite MV characters is a first ! 

• Like 1

Am 21.11.2020 um 06:19 schrieb Tony D.:

Anxious in the sense that I can't wait !  I think a blanket of this kind with our favorite MV characters is a first ! 

In any case.I calculated that it will probably take me about 700 hours to complete it. So it will be a while before I can present you the finished blanket. 

3 hours ago, Christine said:

In any case.I calculated that it will probably take me about 700 hours to complete it. So it will be a while before I can present you the finished blanket. 

I just estimated that if you work 8 hrs. a day for 12.5 weeks you should be finished! :sick:

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Tony D.:

I just estimated that if you work 8 hrs. a day for 12.5 weeks you should be finished! :sick:

The only problem is that I haven't got that much time for knitting. Im working as a geriatric nurse in the outpatient care service at the Diakonie. Therefore I can only knit in my freetime. Additional I'm a writer. I've just finished the manuscript for my second novel and had send it to the publishing company.