Knight Rider/Miami Vice Crossover

Afi Keita James

Imagine a Knight Rider/Miami Vice crossover in which tanya walker is revived by calderone and they seek revenge against those who tried to killed them, Michael Knight and crockett and tubbs.

that would be interesting.

KITT coming down to miami.

jan hammer and don peake doing the score.

2 hours ago, Afi Keita James said:

Imagine a Knight Rider/Miami Vice crossover in which tanya walker is revived by calderone and they seek revenge against those who tried to killed them, Michael Knight and crockett and tubbs.

I don’t remember a Tanya Walker?  I remember Michael Knight, the Edward Mulhare character, and the woman mechanic.  Did I miss something?

3 hours ago, Afi Keita James said:

No.

Next crazy idea.

:)

• Like 1

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, pahonu said:

I don’t remember a Tanya Walker?  I remember Michael Knight, the Edward Mulhare character, and the woman mechanic.  Did I miss something?

Tanya Walker is the woman Michael was after in the pilot episode that worked at Com Tron (sp?). She is the one that shot Michael Long in the face originally leaving him in the desert to die in-front of his Trans Am as I recall and at the end when she went to shoot Michael again in the face this time through Kitt’s car window the bullet ricocheted back and killed her instead.

The woman mechanic was both Bonnie and April. Bonnie was the really hot one, Patricia McPherson

• Like 2

1 hour ago, timm525 said:

Tanya Walker is the woman Michael was after in the pilot episode that worked at Com Tron (sp?). She is the one that shot Michael Long in the face originally leaving him in the desert to die in-front of his Trans Am as I recall and at the end when she went to shoot Michael again in the face this time through Kitt’s car window the bullet ricocheted back and killed her instead.

The woman mechanic was both Bonnie and April. Bonnie was the really hot one, Patricia McPherson

Thanks.  I haven’t seen the show in many years and was thinking I forgot something basic.  I never would have remembered a character from a single episode, even the pilot.  I couldn’t remember most of the principal character’s names and I watched it all the time as a kid.  :p

• Like 1

• Administrators

Magnum Pi and Simon and Simon did a few. Magnum did one with the Murder She Wrote woman too. 

I don’t know...I think they should stand alone. Mixing them seldom ever seems to work IMHO.

The only one that I can think of that actually worked and made sense was when CSI Miami crossover into CSI Las Vegas (the original CSI show) to help them on a case that was linked with murders in Miami.

They’ve done it on NCIS LA a couple of times and it’s worked well. There’s a clear reason for the crossover and It makes sense. Even their Hawaii 5-0 crossover wasn’t bad and (again) made plot sense as the case originated in Hawaii. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

They’ve done it on NCIS LA a couple of times and it’s worked well. There’s a clear reason for the crossover and It makes sense. Even their Hawaii 5-0 crossover wasn’t bad and (again) made plot sense as the case originated in Hawaii. 

Yeah it has to make sense and be relevant instead of being some sort of gimmick.

Edited by RedDragon86

As I read all the comments, it occurs to me that the fantasy aspects of Knight Rider wouldn’t seem to fit very well with the more gritty realism of Miami Vice.  They are, in the end, very different kinds of shows and perhaps wouldn’t mesh well at all.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 12:45 PM, pahonu said:

As I read all the comments, it occurs to me that the fantasy aspects of Knight Rider wouldn’t seem to fit very well with the more gritty realism of Miami Vice.  They are, in the end, very different kinds of shows and perhaps wouldn’t mesh well at all.

Imagine elvis the alligator and KITT go at it, KITT is probably saying, i hate alligators.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, Afi Keita James said:

Imagine elvis the alligator and KITT go at it, KITT is probably saying, i hate alligators.

I don’t know.  There’s something about the relative realism and intensity of MIami Vice that doesn’t seem to fit with the fantastical talking car of Knight Rider, at least for me.

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, pahonu said:

There’s something about the relative realism and intensity of MIami Vice that does seem to fit with the fantastical

Here’s what happened when MV tried it anyway  :) 

BF2E6A05-B173-4E29-B882-20D29DD1316C.jpeg

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

It would probably work about as well as a Miami Vice/Walker: Texas Ranger crossover.

Also happened. Kinda. 

6431923D-9365-4B81-87D7-0264D020DC63.png

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

It would probably work about as well as a Miami Vice/Walker: Texas Ranger crossover.

Also, “Bad Timing” always makes me think of Walker Texas Ranger for some reason. 

18 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

How about a Miami Vice/Night Court crossover? They were both on NBC, premiered in 1984. Crockett and Tubbs bust some punk kids in NYC?

Bull becomes Switek’s new partner :) 

• Haha 1