Hello Friends

bigsexybear

Hello friends, I am Big Sexy Bear, but I go by Bear. I love the show! I got into it after seeing "The Miami Vice Stunt Show Spectacular" years ago. Even though there are videos of it online, I would love to see ones that aren't. I like pina coladas, sunsets, and many other things that I may share later. I love many episodes but really like "Evan" and "Hostile Takeover." Trini DeSoto and El Gato are some of my favorite villains. 

• Like 2

Welcome.  Can't think of his handle but we used to have a member who obsessed to the extreme over the Miami Vice Stunt Show.    No offense - it was a good show but this guy drove everyone nuts.

• Confused 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Welcome.  Can't think of his handle but we used to have a member who obsessed to the extreme over the Miami Vice Stunt Show.    No offense - it was a good show but this guy drove everyone nuts.

Rock   That guy haunted me about "The Stunt Show Spectacular"!

• Confused 1

• Administrators

Welcome back to the 80's Bear!    If you can't find what you're looking for here, it doesn't exist!   Enjoy!

• Like 1

Welcome!  I remember seeing the Vice show at Universal in probably 1991 and loving it.  Went back in 98 and it was the Waterworld Stunt Show.  Bummer.

• Like 1

Thank you all, friends, for the warm welcome and hugs and kisses too. 

2 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Oh I love the show. So much creativity and fun. I always felt like I was one of the boys when I was standing in the line, the music playing, the hot action coming around the corner. Watching the boys fighting off the bad guys, all the while keeping their cool and looking suave, the sweat glistening on their foreheads and their toned physiques running all over the place. Aye ya ya! I definitely would love to see any videos members have of this masterpiece. So you or other members have any?

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Welcome to the site @bigsexybear!

Citing Izzy in drag as your hottest Vice girl makes me look forward to all your posts. :) 

I can see you’re gonna be quite unique here. :thumbsup:

Oh Trini had the look when he was dressed as the sexy and deadly assassin. What man could not admire such a vision, and what woman would not want to emulate the look? I am happy that you enjoy his look too. :D One of my outfits is modeled after his. Perhaps you will get to see it soon if I post some Vice outfits pictures. Do you also like El Gato? He is a favorite baddie of mine too. He has some style in his dress.

I also like dancing loves, salsa is hot and brings out this fiesty Latino's sultry nature. Oh I better stop it since I am new here and what not.

Thank you again for the love and hugs and kisses. Maybe we can all meet up in Miami sometime and have many Vicey adventures and plenty of fun. Off to watch some more of the stunt show and an episode or two. Tata for now loves.

Edited by bigsexybear
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...