Happy Birthday, Ferrariman !

Tony D.

Well, it's time to wish a very Happy Birthday to the Administrator above all Administrators.....................  Ferrariman ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :tasse_prost: :balloon: :fireworks:

Yes, Lou, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have a miamiviceonline !  Thank you for keeping this website alive.  

Enjoy every minute of your Special Day ! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A great friend, a fantastic guy who certainly is (and has been for decades) part of Miami Vice history! Have a great one, Lou!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Happy birthday to my very first MV friend (of over 20 years now!) :cake:

You know it’s coming...

https://app.box.com/shared/v3tgi2s95u

:dance2: :) 

Happy birthday Lou! Thanks for always being our Castillo. You keep the team together always.

Dadrian, I think I look forward to you posting this every year more then he does.

I hope you and Maria have a wonderful day together. :) :cake:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Happy birthday to my very first MV friend (of over 20 years now!) :cake:

You know it’s coming...

https://app.box.com/shared/v3tgi2s95u

:dance2: :) 

The best rendition of Happy Birthday for any fan of Miami Vice. Not only Vice style music but D.J. himself wishing a personal Happy Birthday, Lou!

You're a genius, Dadrian!! :clap:

• Thanks 2

• Administrators

Wow, thanks very much everyone!  A little different birthday celebration this year. Normally the wife and I would go out for a nice steak dinner but this year we played it by the rules by staying safe and staying in to enjoy a nice home cooked Italian meal.  There will always be time to celebrate when we're all in a better place. 

That being said, I just have to say I love this site.  I've been checking in here (and previously on .org) everyday for roughly 20 years and it never gets old.  Many have said, "what else can we possibly discuss about a show that's over 3 decades old?" but it amazes me that we still find new ways to look at things after all this time.  Our experts keep it fresh by discovering new shooting locations and we can always count on our own personal Jan Hammer,  Dadrian  to debut a new cover.  I use the term "cover" very loosely because I'll be damned if I can tell the difference!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Moderating this site is truly a labor of love, and as long as this site exists, I'll be here!  Thanks again everyone! 

and Dadrian, that tune never gets old! :clap:

• Like 3