Obscure Christmas Movies

Dadrian

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie that not everyone watches (or even knows about)?

I enjoy all the regular Christmas movies, but I also have to throw these in, or it’s not Christmas:

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie that not everyone watches (or even knows about)?

I enjoy all the regular Christmas movies, but I also have to throw these in, or it’s not Christmas:

My wife has some DVD’s she pulls out with the Christmas stuff.  Two of them are The Family Stone, which I enjoy, and The Family Man, which I find to be meh.

14 minutes ago, pahonu said:

Two of them are The Family Stone, which I enjoy, and The Family Man, which I find to be meh.

Same. The Family Stone is awesome! Family Man is just sad and nearly pointless  

Speaking of Nick Cage, here’s a guilty pleasure for me this time of year:

Edited by Dadrian

It's not a Christmas film but for some reason my family always watch "Harry and the Henderson's" over the Christmas period since I was a kid. 

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 1:13 AM, Dadrian said:

We all tend to love National Lampoons Christmas with Chevy Chase.

5 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

It's not a Christmas film but for some reason my family always watch "Harry and the Henderson's" over the Christmas period since I was a kid. 

I love this movie a lot! John Lithgoe is great.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

We all tend to love National Lampoons Christmas with Chevy Chase.

Yeah that’s a masterpiece—not very obscure at all in the US. One of my personal favorites!