MV Wheel of Fortune

timm525

• Administrators

1 I" _ _ _ * I _ * _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . "Quote Spoken.Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

1 I--------------------------------------------------------------------------STP" P _ T * I T * S _ _ _ P _ _ _ _ . "Quote Spoken.Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck!

Well that was short lived!

• Administrators

"Put it someplace"Not sure but I'll guess it's Castillo to Switek (referring to Nevin's body) in "The Big Thaw"

"Put it someplace"Not sure but I'll guess it's Castillo to Switek (referring to Nevin's body) in "The Big Thaw"

+1 on that

"_' _ * n o t * _ e r e * t o * _ _ _ r e s s * _ o _."-1 Ns, 2 Ts, 2 Rs, 2 Ss, 3 Es, 3 Os, we're getting near the end of this puzzle!

"I'm not here to address you." (I'm afraid I'm not quite sure of the person who said it or the episode though) :cry:

• Administrators
"_' _ * n o t * _ e r e * t o * _ _ _ r e s s * _ o _."-1 Ns' date=' 2 Ts, 2 Rs, 2 Ss, 3 Es, 3 Os, we're getting near the end of this puzzle![/quote'] "I'm not here to impress you." No idea of the ep. but I would guess that Sonny is saying this one.

It was said in the teaser of a season four episode' date=' but not by Sonny, it was said by one of the squad.[/quote']By Castillo in Indian Wars!