Miami Twice

RedDragon86

On Netflix I watched classic British sitcom Only Fools and Horses Christmas special called "Miami Twice" last night, and surprised to notice a lot of actors from MV and I am sure there were locations that were shot in the show as well in this two-part episode.

Only Fools and Horses Cuts - Part 7

Anybody seen this?

• Like 2

I've seen it. I first saw it when I was a kid. It's a good and funny episode. The scenes in the Everglades where Del and Rodders are trying to escape the mafia are funny. Although it's a tad unlikely that Boycie and Marlene just happened to show up in an airboat in the exact spot in the Everglades were Del and Rodders were in. Davi Jason's performance of the mafia boss also isn't one of his best. Still a good episode though and there's some really good scenery and locations in it too.

Almost all the actors in it were in Vice episodes in supporting and bit part roles. Vicers will recognise the actor that plays Rico Ochetti. The scene on the beach is at Crandon Park Beach in Key Biscayne. It also in several Vice episodes. It was where Castillo went swimming in Golden Triangle.

I love Only Fools and Horses. I've watched the show all my life and always have been a big fan of it. How can you not be? It's just brill, or luvly jubbly if you like. I'm still watching it on the Gold channel.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

I've seen it. I first saw it when I was a kid. It's a good and funny episode. The scenes in the Everglades where Del and Rodders are trying to escape the mafia are funny. Although it's a tad unlikely that Boycie and Marlene just happened to show up in an airboat in the exact spot in the Everglades were Del and Rodders were in. Davi Jason's performance of the mafia boss also isn't one of his best. Still a good episode though and there's some really good scenery and locations in it too.

Almost all the actors in it were in Vice episodes in supporting and bit part roles. Vicers will recognise the actor that plays Rico Ochetti. The scene on the beach is at Crandon Park Beach in Key Biscayne. It also in several Vice episodes. It was where Castillo went swimming in Golden Triangle.

I love Only Fools and Horses. I've watched the show all my life and always have been a big fan of it. How can you not be? It's just brill, or luvly jubbly if you like. I'm still watching it on the Gold channel.

Roger Pretto from Definitely Miami, Killshot and Rising Sun played a waiter :)

Do you know if The Don's mansion was a place they used in the series?

Don Ochetti's mansion has been talked about on the forum before. It's located at 4949 Pine Tree Drive in Miami Beach. It was never featured on Vice. The architecture of the house wasn't a fit with the postmodern houses used in Vice's early seasons but was more of a fit for the houses and locations used in season 5.

http://zillow.com/homedetails/4949-Pine-Tree-Dr-Miami-Beach-FL-33140/43889417_zpid/

http://tour.vht.com/1177513/4949-pine-tree-dr-miami-beach-fl-33140

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

On Netflix I watched classic British sitcom Only Fools and Horses Christmas special called "Miami Twice" last night, and surprised to notice a lot of actors from MV and I am sure there were locations that were shot in the show as well in this two-part episode.

Only Fools and Horses Cuts - Part 7

Anybody seen this?

No never heard of Miami Twice I’ll check it out.Thankyou @RedDragon86

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1