New guy on the site

kaloo28

Hi everyone, just been recommended by a friend to visit this site and had to sign up right away. What a wealth of info here!This is the first Miami Vice forum I've joined and think its the best after browsing through others on and off.After being introduced to MV by a member of this site, I have to say I got hooked after watching the Pilot and seeing some of the best camera angles and scenes of the Daytona cruise the streets of Miami. I'm averaging about 5 episodes a week and approaching Series 3. So much to see and discuss. Look forward to getting to know some of you!

Love the profile pic! Love it! Its very you! Its kinda like you're showing your butt to everyone!!! LOL.Now you just need to sort out the signature...

Other than the fantastic Glossary we have here covering all the episodes, filming locations, cast etc.......you should also check out each Season's DVD Episode Discussions. We do one a week and are currently in Season 2 Episode #28 "Junk Love" - here members write about what they thought about the episode and rate it out of 10. I suppose you can go through all of Season 1's episodes and start rating...:tasse_prost:

Guest neworder

Welcome. Nice weather we're having in the UK at the moment! wait until you average 5 episodes a day!:D

HA! Although I see your out west, I'm east and we have this awful North Sea breeze coming in, bleeding freezing although the sun is nice and strong.Cant believe a year ago we were having 75F and now its still 55F grrrrrrrrr, had warmer days in February!Welcome to the site Kaloo28, apologies for my meteorological rant lol

Ciao Kaloo and welcome to this site!I see that all the replies so far are from UK... well then, spare me the weather forecast, the breeze, the temperatures comparison and....... GIVE ME A LARGE SIZED BAG OF MALTESERS!!!

haha Thanks for the welcome guys. I wouldn't mind trading in for some of that tropical humid summer weather of Miami!

Welcome Kaloo28, As Chum 981 said, join the DVD discussions & rate & review the episodes. You will get insights about the episodes from other fans that you may never notice on your own! Enjoy!