Happy Birthday, Tony D. !

ivoryjones

Tony D...the man, the myth, the legend! Our trusty custodian over all the members birthdays here...you make a difference by that. Hope you're safe and sound. All the best for your Birthday, let it rock man!

Cake with carrot and ricotta - Clean Eating Snacks | Recipe | Flamingo birthday  cake, Tropical birthday cake, Luau birthday party

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Happy Birthday to our resident birthday wisher and "Magic Guitar Man"!   Tony, you are one of the constants on this site and it just wouldn't be the same without you!  

Have a great birthday!  :clap::cake::gift::cheers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Happy birthday neighbor. Glad you didn’t have to create your own birthday thread! :o

Here’s hoping you have many, many more.  

Thanks Ivory for starting this off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want to send a Big Thank You to all my Miami Vice friends ! ......... ivoryjones for starting it off,  Tom & Dadrian , RedDragon86 for that Miami Vice cocktail picture, datona365 for that delicious looking cake.( my wife loved the flamingos on it.)  Glades, Vicefan7777, Christine ( so far staying healthy ),  miamijimf ( Nice big cake ), Thank you AndrewRemington,  The site keeps going because of you, Ferrariman. I'm only  playing my "Magic Guitar" in our neighborhood for the residents because the virus is keeping musicians out of the restaurants etc. timm525, hope you're feeling good & maybe we'll meet up in Publix, sometime! vicegirl85, my wife made a nice dinner & we had a Margarita.

Thanks to all !   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 3:21 PM, Tony D. said:

Thank you , ivoryjones ..........I'll be back later on !

Hope you had a Vice day and very best wishes pal!

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2021 at 10:11 AM, ivoryjones said:

Today we wish a very Happy Birthday to our friend............................  @Tony D.  ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

All the best to you, Tony! Have a FANTASTIC day!

TONY D!!! I hope you had a great Birthday!!! :flowers:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

Thank You, Matt and Gina !    I did have a great birthday, mjcmmv !

I appreciate everyone's birthday wishes.  :thumbsup:

Pleasure Tony.

• Like 1