Castillo Impersonation

AndrewRemington

A more common term would be “cosplay,” but that doesn’t seem cool enough for Lieutenant Martin Castillo! 

I just shaved my beard, but decided to keep a mustache for a little bit and really wanted to try impersonating Marty for a long time! I thought this would also be fun for Halloween. Everyone always wants to be Crockett, but I recently tried doing Tubbs... now it’s time for Castillo. I think my wavy hair is similar to Castillo’s... The mustache is probably a bit more bushier and less neat than his.

F2768C58-BBF0-4F33-9811-4E74DFF46FC0.png

399B7AE5-D81D-4031-8180-8F6BFEADA598.png

Edited by AndrewRemington
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AndrewRemington said:

A more common term would be “cosplay,” but that doesn’t seem cool enough for Lieutenant Martin Castillo! 

I just shaved my beard, but decided to keep a mustache for a little bit and really wanted to try impersonating Marty for a long time! I thought this would also be fun for Halloween. Everyone always wants to be Crockett, but I recently tried doing Tubbs... now it’s time for Castillo. I think my wavy hair is similar to Castillo’s... The mustache is probably a bit more bushier and less neat than his.

Not a bad stare either in that second shot!

• Like 2

Castillo has a more...huh....pissedful look (nobody lives forever)...

Good try anyway :)

Im curious about your impersonation of Izzy and the noogman...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is great @AndrewRemington:clap:

How long is your wife gonna let you keep the mustache?? :) 

My wife has a cow when I leave my mustache after shaving my beard—and I only do it for that one moment of disgust and laughter. 

I guess everybody can’t pull it off...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

you just made my day Marty!

• Like 1

vor 13 Stunden schrieb AndrewRemington:

Very honarable to dive deep into Castillo´s fascinating character! But don´t take it too far and get yourself pockmark on your cheeks, please ! :)

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

pockmark

I’ve often wondered if his scars were from acne, a disease, an accident, or something else. ?(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Castillo has a more...huh....pissedful look (nobody lives forever)...

Good try anyway :)

Im curious about your impersonation of Izzy and the noogman...

Haha, I don’t know how well I could pull off Izzy or Noogie! It’s tough to get into Castillo’s character enough, maybe I have to see someone do something really stupid. 

Perhaps I could pull off Al Lombard? Just need to add some gray to my hair!

10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

This is great @AndrewRemington:clap:

How long is your wife gonna let you keep the mustache?? :) 

My wife has a cow when I leave my mustache after shaving my beard—and I only do it for that one moment of disgust and laughter. 

I guess everybody can’t pull it off...

Thanks! Yeah, my wife doesn’t like it very much... Probably won’t last long! Amazing to think that mustaches were viewed as sexy in 70s and 80s especially.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Very honarable to dive deep into Castillo´s fascinating character! But don´t take it too far and get yourself pockmark on your cheeks, please ! :)

Thank you! Haha, I try to take very good care of my skin. Luckily I didn’t have much acne/pimples in my teen years!

5 hours ago, daytona365 said:

you just made my day Marty!

Awesome, glad to hear that!

Edited by AndrewRemington
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I’ve often wondered if his scars were from acne, a disease, an accident, or something else. ?(

I was guessing acne, but hard to tell!

On 1/14/2021 at 11:47 PM, AndrewRemington said:

Ha ha so good ! Put a smile on my face if not Castillo’s!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 1:57 PM, Dadrian said:

...too much of nachos and burritos perhaps?!? :D

• 3 weeks later...