eBay finds! post here

Lit Up

Stuff I find on eBay which I like and think other people might like. Feel free to post stuff you find on eBay too, if it doesn't fit you it will fit someone else! I'll be posting the images in here (not only the links) as over time links are removed by eBay after the item is sold. If you post the photo too, it will be there for posterity. Then over time maybe we will have a nice little gallery of inspiration

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERSACE-Mens-2-Button-Blazer-Jacket-IT-50-Large-Yellow-Linen-JP15/154037440769?hash=item23dd58d101:g:544AAOSwMYVfLUsQ

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

you beat me to it haha! I didn't pull the trigger because I couldn't figure out what size it was. Label says 50 (European 40, I think) but the seller said p2p measurement was 25 inches, which would make it huge like a US/UK 50in chest. She wouldn't give me any more measurements. Did you figure out the size, or take a gamble?

I indeed took the gamble. The blazer just arrived; unfortunately its a bit too large for me size wise.

If you are interested; from top to bottom its 35.8 inches long, and 19 inches from shoulder to shoulder.

image0.thumb.jpeg.578d3ccdfebed92125588024f9888a54.jpeg

Edited by Paul K.

Thanks Dadrian, the logo does indeed look like the 1990-1993 one.

Additionally, I currently have this 1980s Versace coat up for sale. Its in mint condition.

Its currently listed for 250 USD on eBay, but I could let it go for 190 USD :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1980s-Gianni-Versace-Cashmere-Mix-Black-Jacquard-Checkerboard-Coat-48-NR/284046038070?hash=item4222769436:g:r7wAAOSwj31fiAaj

2B6F4D70E0DE01381D36543D7EF8F2BE.jpg

2D41F2F0E0DE01381D3A543D7EF8F2BE.jpg

659349267_ScreenShot2021-02-27at4_37_45PM.png.c90f19a19b5ac9205b466f69e51f18a3.png

Edited by Paul K.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lit Up said:

How hard an alteration is it to reduce this to say, an M or L? Is it possible or not worth it? 

As far as I understand, a really good tailor can cut anything up, but the more cutting, the more time, and of course, the more money. A tailor capable of doing it right would probably be expensive.

I’d say maybe a large, but anything smaller may be too much money, if not impossible. 

If you decide to try it, try to talk to the tailor for the nicest men’s store near you. Preferably a store that sells high end designers, such as Tom Ford. 

He sold an amazing blue jacket, size wasn't me but it's really nice just looking at it. I imagine it was hard to part with it. Something like this comes once every 10 years.

s-l1600.jpg

Came her to post the last seller's auctions. I'm too small for that size but man would I snatch those up in a second if I could fit in them lol.

2 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

He sold an amazing blue jacket, size wasn't me but it's really nice just looking at it. I imagine it was hard to part with it. Something like this comes once every 10 years.

s-l1600.jpg

Great item

47 minutes ago, TylerDurden389 said:

Came her to post the last seller's auctions. I'm too small for that size but man would I snatch those up in a second if I could fit in them lol.

And me too :)