trailer?

jpaul1

i came across this. i'm pretty sure it's fan made non official stuff. but i got a little bit confused by the presence of all vice squad into it. any explaination highly apreciated :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fan made for sure :thumbsup:

The clips are (very well) put together from more recent than MV appearances in film and television of the original cast. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jpaul1 said:

i came across this. i'm pretty sure it's fan made non official stuff. but i got a little bit confused by the presence of all vice squad into it. any explaination highly apreciated :)

I think it would be a fantastic idea to use the de-aged technology they used in "The Irishman" to make them look a little younger, not the age they were in the 80s of course, like how they looked in the early 2000s. I genuinely think they could bring the show back for one more season, especially if Michael Mann and Anthony Yerkovich were producing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

I think it would be a fantastic idea to use the de-aged technology they used in "The Irishman" to make them look a little younger, not the age they were in the 80s of course, like how they looked in the early 2000s. I genuinely think they could bring the show back for one more season, especially if Michael Mann and Anthony Yerkovich were producing it.

personnally i'd rather have a family stuff (sons, daughters, or close friends). i don't see the original cast myself, coz they'd be obviously retired nowadays. maybe a small appearance at best

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Or Don Johnson could Exec Produce it like he did Nash Bridges from 1996-2001.

Yes, I knew it was fan made when I saw it. I was really just admiring the creativity of the maker is all. Thanks.

Edited by Party_car1