VICE´s MOST WANTED (last 5 unknown locations left)

Tom

CURRENT STATUS  February 2024: Only 5 locations in all five seasons left unknown as of today:

• parking lot brawl in Heart of darkness (right location triangulated but no building match!) FOUND
  • Meet with Desmond Maxwell in Cool Runnin
  • Havana teaser in Heroes of the Revolution (suspect but lots of renovation blocks verdict)
  • Day murder scene in Love at first sight 
  • carpenter´s business in Borrasca
  • The ballard house in To have and to hold FOUND
  • the art cafe in Miami Squeeze FOUND
  • The shooting range in Miami Squeeze 
  • Yvonnes house in Too much too late (exterior) FOUND
  • Highsmith home in Freefall FOUND

Any help is appreciated. Please feel free to help finding the remaining  5 locations and let us know if you have intel to share!

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

• Tom changed the title to VICE´s MOST WANTED (last 10 unknown locations left)

We´ve been very successful in finding locations during the Pandemic. 114 locations in 60 episodes have been found - some extremely hard ones included -  and only 10 left

Details here: 

10 left. Magic number. Most are in season 5. See list above. 

Everyone´s help is appreciated to solve the last 10 cases. I remember where we started 15 years ago with only very few locations known.

@James@Ferrariman: maybe the admins could "pin" this thread here at the top of the Google locations area to make it more visible? Thanks in advance!

A mutual visible target/bucket list could facilitate finding the last locations with help of informants :p or tiny little hints that have been disregarded so far?

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

• Ferrariman pinned this topic
  • Administrators

Incredible work by everyone involved.  Consider it pinned! :clap:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was just looking at an item posted by C&B and I noticed this:

Set Dress Warehouse - 12425 NE 13th Ave  North Miami, FL 33161

I've never heard of this.  I'm posting it here for the tiny chance there was a scene filmed in or near that building.

vor 39 Minuten schrieb airtommy:

I was just looking at an item posted by C&B and I noticed this:

Set Dress Warehouse - 12425 NE 13th Ave  North Miami, FL 33161

I've never heard of this.  I'm posting it here for the tiny chance there was a scene filmed in or near that building.

I know this. They sold off all props after the shows end from there (there is a video from this sale with people lining up and going through all props)

Am 17.1.2023 um 06:38 schrieb airtommy:

Thanks to you I found the Too much, too late house there just one block away (see TMTL location thread). We are down to 8 unknowns overall.

Don´t know why I have overlooked the TMTL house there earlier when I searched near the studio exactly for that house.

Edited by Tom

• Tom changed the title to VICE´s MOST WANTED (last 5 unknown locations left)