Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• miamijimf

• Dadrian

• Noogy

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

4999Name the ep.

The number of members in Sonny's Video Dating Club after one of them is murdered."Love At First Sight"

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

has this one been asked?:what street number did tubbs want to "jam on up to" in prodigal son?

"We can hit the area, the limelight or jam on up to 128th street"

how many times does crockett say "what a guy" to lombard in the "lombard" episode?and for 5 extra points, what is each in response to?

• Administrators
how many times does crockett say "what a guy" to lombard in the "lombard" episode?and for 5 extra points' date=' what is each in response to?[/quote']Twice that I can think of. Once was in response to inviting him on his yacht and the other I think was a response to him cooking for everyone at the safehouse.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

You are correct.I'm gonna take a guess here and say Ms. Abraham Goldman's daughter in "The Home Invaders" ???

Nope. It's much easier than that. hint : the address pops up on a screen. I have a visual memory, it struck me and my brain saved the info. Now you must know the answer.

It is indeed. Same ep as in the previous question asked by timm525. Just wanted to see if he was paying attention. :eek:next : 114 piece of cake

• Administrators
...Same ep as in the previous question asked by timm525. Just wanted to see if he was paying attention. :eek:
Obviously he was not. Must've went to the bathroom during that scene. :o
You got it' date=' it's 114 as in "114 South Water" in OWBDR of course. next one :5000even easier...[/color']
That is the number of members in the video dating service in "Love at First Sight".