Local drive-in is playing the pilot episode of MIAMI VICE on the big screen tonight!!!

TylerDurden389

Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm about to get my vice on in the best way possible tonight at 7 eastern time. I plan on taking LOTS of pics and videos. But I'm also considering going live either on Facebook or youtube if there's enough interest for anyone that wants to watch it with me in real time. Lemme know which scenes you wanna see and I'll make a list. So excited!! 

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l0IsIMQkVZ0UK1Q7C/giphy.gif

Edited by TylerDurden389
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Interesting...why vice is becoming trendy again?

You just got to keep
telling yourself,
no matter how hot it gets...

sooner or later
there's a cool breeze
coming in.”

3C7C6D4D-A5F4-4092-8CBA-CF4B42EDA6A1.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, Mr. Calderon...............according to the clips they are showing, it looks like there are a few episodes.  I really want to see this new Miami Vice... it looks great! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

He's mixed in some interesting clips in the videos. So far, I've spotted clips from "Den of Thieves" and "The Devils's Own". 

Nevertheless, the more Miami Vice, the better.

3 hours ago, Tony D. said:

3 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Its a fan movie. And yes its bothering me

Its not only one.

I know...I’ve been seeing these on YouTube recently. They’re amazing and look superb!  But, I don’t think they’re real...I think they’re just fan-made teasers of wishful what-ifs.

How the person who’s made them gets the actors & realism in there, is beyond me...outstanding! But, one clue it’s not ‘real’ is PMT still looks like he did in the 80s, while everyone else has properly (but still looking awesome) aged. I know most here do know, but figure-of-speech...you have no idea how badly I want & wish these could be made!!!! 

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

The 'episode' with dj with a white tissue in the suit pocket is not what expecting of a 21st century sonny crockett visuals. And yes, i wouldnt be very happy if i had married Gina too.

Edited by Mr. Calderon

• 5 weeks later...

Just realized I forgot to post the rest. Enjoy!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ywd85nJRNE82nchQ6

**Edit** sorry the video isn't showing and it's link only. These are from my google drive, not the downloads of the videos from my PC. This is the scene where Crockett and Gina talk about life working undercover.

Edited by TylerDurden389
  • Like 2

The scene we all remember best (though I split it into 2 parts cuz it was long). One cool thing that happened while recording this was a local cop car put on their sirens, which you can hear, and I think it really added to the ambiance of the scene.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO9tqLtKYk4j6aSTSUav92WofDXQJyWV4uF_-rG

• Like 1