Hey Y'all!

Noogman03

Hey! 

Greetings from the north of germany! I signed in here yesterday and i kinda try to understand how all this stuff works :D

I started watching MV like a year ago  when it got available on prime video and im currently in the middle of season 4 :)

Btw... I might be younger than the most of you (turning 18 this year). Hope that aint an issue...

Im looking forward to getting to know you guys and this page ;)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Noogman03 said:

Thanks! Do you know how I can edit my profile page?

You’re welcome. Unless I’m overlooking something, it can only be accessed on a computer browser (not your phone browser). 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

You’re welcome. Unless I’m overlooking something, it can only be accessed on a computer browser (not your phone browser). 

Oh, okay, that also explains some other issues, thanks again

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Noogman03 said:

Btw... I might be younger than the most of you (turning 18 this year). Hope that aint an issue...

Are you kidding?  We need new members like you to keep the dream alive!   Welcome to the site!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Are you kidding?  We need new members like you to keep the dream alive!   Welcome to the site!

Great to hear! thanks :D

On 3/16/2021 at 8:46 AM, Noogman03 said:

Hey! 

Greetings from the north of germany! I signed in here yesterday and i kinda try to understand how all this stuff works :D

I started watching MV like a year ago  when it got available on prime video and im currently in the middle of season 4 :)

Welcome NoogMan03 what a user name. Welcome to this great site about a great show.

• Like 1

Am 16.3.2021 um 09:46 schrieb Noogman03:

Hey! 

Willkommen und Grüsse in eine (unbekannte) Gegend nördlich des Weisswurstäquators :p

We don´t have any issue with you being 18. Only you might have an issue understanding some of the gadgets in the series (phone booths, big car telephones, small & fat TV sets, ...) :)

• Haha 3

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Tom:

Willkommen und Grüsse in eine (unbekannte) Gegend nördlich des Weisswurstäquators :p

We don´t have any issue with you being 18. Only you might have an issue understanding some of the gadgets in the series (phone booths, big car telephones, small & fat TV sets, ...) :)

Yeah a lot of funny devices i've never seen before :)