MV themed dress up

Noogman03

Hey guys! 

Im graduating soon and we're doing a week with different themes to dress up every day... We also got a movies&tv shows day and me and a friend decided to go as Crockett and Tubbs (me as Tubbs) :D

Does anyone have recommendations what to wear?

• Like 4

I think as long as you wear a grey or blue suit with a tie, and your friend wears a white or pastel jacket and pants with a t shirt, everyone will get it. 

Please share photos here :) 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I think as long as you wear a grey or blue suit with a tie, and your friend wears a white or pastel jacket and pants with a t shirt, everyone will get it.

True. It is indeed incredible that nearly forty years later, Miami Vice had such a historical impact that when you see those two images together (even kids who were born this century), they know Crockett and Tubbs right away.

• Like 4

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Titus:

True. It is indeed incredible that nearly forty years later, Miami Vice had such a historical impact that when you see those two images together (even kids who were born this century), they know Crockett and Tubbs right away.

even in LEGO city undercover there is a Tubbs and Crockett... you discover amazing stuff related to it when u know miami vice

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noogman03 said:

This is a nice suit, but looks a bit tight (at least on the model). Tubbs seems to have always worn well-tailored suits, but in the 80’s it was still a bit looser fit. I guess it may fit you a bit differently. Everything fits everybody different! :)

Edited by AndrewRemington

Am 16.3.2021 um 17:43 schrieb AndrewRemington:

This is a nice suit, but looks a bit tight (at least on the model). Tubbs seems to have always worn well-tailored suits, but in the 80’s it was still a bit looser fit. I guess it may fit you a bit differently. Everything fits everybody different! :)

Yeah i actually changed my plans a bit...  I ordered a grey and a blue suit now instead, they are not double breasted but i guess theyll do their job :D And yes they are definitely looser... But its really hard to find a suit thats not ultra slim fit or for very big guys nowadays 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noogman03 said:

they are not double breasted but i guess theyll do their job

Tubbs wore a few single-breasted suits :thumbsup:

As long as you a tie that “pops” you’ll be good

• Like 2