My MV Action Figures and Memorabilia Display!

ViceFanMan

These were/are the only MV action figures I know of that have ever been officially marketed...put out back around 2006 to try and promote the movie. The faces are not that great of a likeness, but they are what they are. Keep in mind, with my displays nothing behind or around them is to scale (such as the palm tree behind them or the Diecast Testorossa model beside them). I have to work with what I have. :p But, these are fun to get back out every few years and display when going through the show again. But have two sets...I believe there was a 3rd Tubbs’ suit that I don’t have, but these are the only 2 Crockett’s I’ve seen. The vintage postcards on top of my DVD sets are of The Blue Waters Hotel, The Carlyle, and The Senator...from around the 40s-50s. Not how they appeared or were in the series, but still fun to have and put in the background. I also have several posters & 8x10s of C&T and the cast (not pictured).

0D12C937-4F98-4452-8937-9C01C6B0FF70.jpeg

B694940B-4E99-483E-A895-20E17649723E.jpeg

C4511F75-4621-4B47-9D70-263244DF3260.jpeg

E78EA69D-8ED5-4BDB-8DA1-FA27FC93D68B.jpeg

12527187-4C6D-4101-95BC-93051C90BF9B.jpeg

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

What...no Daytona?    Just kidding, looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Lol, I know...I’d love a diecast metal model of the Daytona, too...have they made one? Otherwise, I don’t do plastic make-it-yourself models. I have no patience for them, and I never think they come out looking as good as the pic on the box. :p

• Like 1

@FerrarimanOk...you got me to thinking about & subsequently looking again (as I have in years past) for a 1:18 scale diecast model of the Daytona. Well...on eBay I actually found one that a guy custom made off Crockett’s on MV! It even has the license tag Crockett had in the show. :thumbsup: Here’s a few pics, and it comes in its own custom box with the MV logo on it, too. It was a total assault with intent to do monetary harm on my checkbook :p...but ultimately I feel worth it! Can’t wait for it to show up...it was even made & is shipping from Miami, no less! :dance2: 

DD9A1C8D-491C-4D37-938E-A8941EFF79CE.jpeg

EC852D71-086A-4DA6-ACF3-D0D6BB721C49.png

0AFBAF8C-8040-4CC2-BAF1-07A2E270ABE1.png

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 5

Now that I’ve found a Daytona, pictured above...I really wish they’d make a diecast model of Tubbs’ Caddy!

AE9C8949-7CF1-4416-BDB6-7EDEE995B7E4.jpeg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, IA-SteveB said:

Very ccol.  Did the bags of nose whiskey come with the action figures or is that custom?

Lol...the kilos are custom. ;) When I first got the action figures, they came with these bizarre little blue hunks of plastic that were supposed to be bags of coke. I was like, what...did we do a little LSD first? Who the “heck” has blue cocaine?? ?( So, what I did was take the little plastic baggie coverings the hunks of blue “crap” came in, and filled them with flour from the kitchen—then taped them up to look like kilos of cocaine. I was actually impressed with myself and how they turned out, lol! :) They work perfectly for the display I have. :thumbsup: 

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

Very cool!  I especially love Elvis and his pink blanket!

Edited by vicegirl85
somehow bolded when I first made the post...
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

Very cool!  I especially love Elvis and his pink blanket!

Yeah, Elvis came with his pink blanket & broken chain, lol! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Nice collection pal!

Thanks! I know it’s probably goofy...but it’s fun to display it all. :dance:

It arrived a while ago...finally got the Daytona to add along with the Testarossa! :dance2: Now all they need to do is make a diecast model of Tubbs’ 1964 Cadillac DeVille Convertible! :thumbsup: 

B5CBF5B7-10F3-4CDB-B9F8-72559081EE5C.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

It arrived a while ago...finally got the Daytona to add along with the Testarossa! :dance2: Now all they need to do is make a diecast model of Tubbs’ 1964 Cadillac DeVille Convertible! :thumbsup: 

Nice! Better change those wheels on the Daytona though. :p

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Nice! Better change those wheels on the Daytona though. :p

I know...I saw them...but I think the guy that tried to “customize” it to MV as much as he could probably couldn’t find wheels exactly like Crockett’s, so he left the original Ferrari ones on. I have to go with & be grateful for what I can find. ;) But everything else is pretty much what was on MV...it even has the correct license tag Crockett had on the show. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 11:22 PM, ViceFanMan said:

@FerrarimanOk...you got me to thinking about & subsequently looking again (as I have in years past) for a 1:18 scale diecast model of the Daytona. Well...on eBay I actually found one that a guy custom made off Crockett’s on MV! It even has the license tag Crockett had in the show. :thumbsup: Here’s a few pics, and it comes in its own custom box with the MV logo on it, too. It was a total assault with intent to do monetary harm on my checkbook :p...but ultimately I feel worth it! Can’t wait for it to show up...it was even made & is shipping from Miami, no less! :dance2: 

DD9A1C8D-491C-4D37-938E-A8941EFF79CE.jpeg

EC852D71-086A-4DA6-ACF3-D0D6BB721C49.png

0AFBAF8C-8040-4CC2-BAF1-07A2E270ABE1.png

Massively jealous! It's lovely!

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 5:36 PM, ViceFanMan said:

"sighs enviously......."

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Adding to my MV memorabilia...recently I ordered this cell phone cover. It’s on the way, and I can’t wait! :dance2: 

7E8FE0DE-23C0-4C22-A6B7-4F2085A51E3F.jpeg

Awesome!!!

See if they can photoshop the mirrors for you :p

• Like 2