Scorsese to direct Sinatra biopic

sredd

Frank Sinatra is my favorite musician besides Chris Isaak, and Martin Scorsese is my favorite director besides David Lynch so this film will be automatically awesome.

Other than Don Johnson, Frank Sinatra is the only other person I've been a super fan of. I just hope Martin Scorsese can make a film about Sinatra as good as Ray Charles' bio. I graduated high school with Martin, so I'll definitely be interested in this movie!

I graduated high school with Martin' date=' so I'll definitely be interested in this movie![/quote']Now that is just awesome, Tony D.!

Cardinal Hayes H.S. , Bronx N.Y. We graduated in 1960. I'll post the signed photo if I can figure out how to scan my yearbook, & post it here. :confused:

Cardinal Hayes H.S. ' date=' Bronx N.Y. We graduated in 1960. [/quote']Thanks. Of course, you know that means we can now calculate your age.17 + 49 = ??Don't worry Tony, my life has pretty much been an open book on this site, too. Not that there has been any blackmail material for me, except for that one warm night in Miami when ...

Please, not JF or Justin Timberlake.I've already lost complete interest in this flick. The movie industry sure is out of touch with Americans. My entertainment $ will go elsewhere.

Try this one! I need some lessons on posting pics!

Hey Tony...if you have a scanner, scan the picture and save it as a "jpeg" file. Then if you have any type of photo editing software, then you can resize it and clean it up etc. I use "Arcsoft" and I also have "Photoshop" Lots out there...

I have a couple of signed photos of Sinatra, one says "To Tony, "Happy 40th"& the other, "All the Best"I posted them on the "other site"