ANDREW FEZZA BLAZER TRICK

COOPER&BURNETT

Do you have a three button ANDREW FEZZA blazer that you got from MARSHALL's, but wish you had the two button version?I've invented a trick that I will teach you.Eingefügtes Bild This is a three button version, baby blue ANDREW FEZZA BLAZER.Yes it is, and your FEZZA linen blazer can look like this too!Here's the trick.All you need to do is iron the lapels further down (like a two button version normally has) and make certain to cover the top button, and the button hole when ironing it making certain to hide it.Like so.Eingefügtes BildWhen the lapels lay flat, they perfectly cover the button, and the button hole. Eingefügtes BildTIP: Try not to iron over the button when doing so. Go arround it, otherwise it may show off the shape of the button behind it. Removing it is the best way to go.ALSO: Lay the blazer down, and line up exactly where you want it to hide the button. Practice it first. Then, spray the lapel with water to wet it down before ironing it. It will hold the shape better this way.You can remove the button carefully if you wish, as it will add to the effect.I removed mine after I took these shots.DON'T keep those 3 button FEZZA's in the closet any longer, LIBERATE THEM!. Do this trick, and wear them with pride like CROCKETT would!Eingefügtes Bild

Thanx COOPER...Once again, your awesome, pal!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: I just picked up a white and a beige 3 button Andrew Fezza blazer which I was wondering about this too...Thanx for pulling it off....Hmmm....I wonder if it will work with and Armoni I just picked up?....I might give it a go...Just re-iron the lapels...interesting,......Mike

Thanx COOPER...Once again' date=' your awesome, pal!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: I just picked up a white and a beige 3 button Andrew Fezza blazer which I was wondering about this too...Thanx for pulling it off....Hmmm....I wonder if it will work with and Armoni I just picked up?....I might give it a go...Just re-iron the lapels...interesting,......Mike[/quote']Yep!It's really that simple!

You can remove the button carefully if you wish' date=' as it will add to the effect.[/quote']:thumbsup:I think it's the best option because with ironing only the button stitching is still too visible.

:thumbsup:I think it's the best option because with ironing only the button stitching is still too visible.

I agree. That's why I removed mine, nobody can tell the difference! :thumbsup:

• 7 months later...

Great idea Coop. I am currently thinking about getting my white Fezza dyed to match that baby blue color that you are showing in these photos. I have not yet figured out how to do it, but I have a friend next door who has a seamstress business, and I am going to ask.Pocket flaps you have just tucked into the pocket, and not removed, correct?

Great idea Coop. I am currently thinking about getting my white Fezza dyed to match that baby blue color that you are showing in these photos. I have not yet figured out how to do it' date=' but I have a friend next door who has a seamstress business, and I am going to ask.Pocket flaps you have just tucked into the pocket, and not removed, correct?[/quote']Not sure that would work well, as the rayon lining in the sleeves and the shoulders may look odd, plus, the buttons would have to be replaced. Because it's not a raw material, I'd think it was already dyed white, and may not take well to another dyeing. It's the lining that I think would give you the most problems. Be prepared to sacrifice your blazer if it doesn't work.Yes, the pocket flaps were just tucked into the pocket.__________________

Yes, I do fear that will happen Coop.It's a shame that it hangs in my closet, never getting used. The white color just does not fit daily business use, as everyone wears such dark, conservative colors for business now. I'll try not to whine too much, as I love black and wear my black Linea Dome linen blazer all the time, and love it.

Yes' date=' I do fear that will happen Coop.It's a shame that it hangs in my closet, never getting used. The white color just does not fit daily business use, as everyone wears such dark, conservative colors for business now. I'll try not to whine too much, as I love black and wear my black Linea Dome linen blazer all the time, and love it.[/quote']Your not whining pal, I know where your coming from. There's all sorts of colors I want. Although, I do wear my colorful linen blazers to work, it's used more as a sportcoat, then as suit. I couldn't wear it with my suits, it wouldn't look right. They look better going casual as depicted on VICE.

• 4 months later...