Nash Bridges Reboot in the works

MTVcops

Though i think he should do vice firstly. And, if the nash reboot sucks, they will forget the vice reboot.

• Administrators

The show never should've been cancelled in the first place. Some genius at CBS had this big plan to appeal to a younger audience, so several good shows got the axe.   Aside from James Gammon, the rest of the cast is still around.   The show ended in 2001.  So it's a 20 year gap as opposed to 32 years for "Vice".    I think they could really pull this one off.  I say go for it!

• Like 2

I think MV ended at the perfect time, right before they ran out of ideas and made it bad, which happens sometimes... BUT ! I gotta say I would have loved to see another show based on "Leap Of Faith" which was supposed to be a pilot episode and the following ones were cancelled because of the success of 21 Jump Street starring Johnny Depp from what I've heard

Btw, I really recommend the first two seasons of 21 Jump Street, especially if you're young, I've had a head full of dreams and really had a good time watching it