Modern Persol Shades Alternative

Dadrian

Hey all you Crockett impersonators :shout: :) 

I came across these shades online last night. Though the temples are not as wide, the shape of these frames are a real tip of the cap to the classic Persols from season 3, yet very “now”-looking at the same time!

I think they would be a great, affordable and stylish addition to any of your MV wardrobes like @IA-SteveB’s or @MichaelAce’s. :thumbsup:

https://www.warbyparker.com/sunglasses/men/beale/jet-black

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2021 at 2:39 PM, Dadrian said:

Hey all you Crockett impersonators :shout: :) 

I came across these shades online last night. Though the temples are not as wide, the shape of these frames are a real tip of the cap to the classic Persols from season 3, yet very “now”-looking at the same time!

I think they would be a great, affordable and stylish addition to any of your MV wardrobes like @IA-SteveB’s or @MichaelAce’s. :thumbsup:

https://www.warbyparker.com/sunglasses/men/beale/jet-black

I've been wondering the same. Tried a few types that don't work. Not easy to find the 69218

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I've been wondering the same. Tried a few types that don't work. Not easy to find the 69218

Well if you find some, get em! You won’t be disappointed! :cool:

• 8 months later...

Persol might not make the 69218's anymore but they still make a bunch of similar ones. At least that's what they had on their online store last time I checked.

• Like 2