good reads

Shill

I´ve started reading "The Blade Itself (The First Law: Book One) from Joe Abercrombie.More than a year before there was a competition of a big Germa publishing house where I´d sent a manuscript to. They had told that they wouldn´t send any manuscripts back at the end of the competition, but about three weeks ago my manuscript returned and with it there was this book. I´m curious if I like it because I´ve never read soething from that author before.

"Chasing a Marriage" by WhatthehellwasIthinkingit'swaybettertobesingleandmucheasiertolivetheCrockettlifestylethatway

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! good one!Living the lifestyle I still sit under the shade of a tree by the lake and read a book occasionally. Gas is expensive but I still manage to get out on the water almost daily...Marriage...................I run in the opposite direction!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'll probably get "Under the dome" for Christmas!Currently reading Joseph O'Connor's "Star of the Sea". It's a novel about this ship that transported Irish immigrants to USA. (Joseph O'Connor is Sinead's brother)

... gets you dream really weird things during the night... hehe

This story and movie still has me flustered - so he dreamed the whole thing and never really killed anybody? :confused:Maybe I should just read the book.

This story and movie still has me flustered - so he dreamed the whole thing and never really killed anybody? :confused:Maybe I should just read the book.

Well it is left open if the crimes in to novel actually happened, or were simply the fantasies of a delusional psychotic. But if you liked the film you should really read the book...it's ways better than the film!..though the only thing is that the book is quite extreme...the murders are described into every detail...but if you can take it...read it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...