Go to hell, Amazon!

Noogman03

I dont know what is wrong with amazon! Somehow, the last two Episodes, Freefall 1 and 2 are not listed as the last ones in season 5 on Amazon Video, but as Episode 16 and 17. In other words: I just watched the end of the MV series in the middle of season 5 :evil::thumbsdown:

Good Job amazon!:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Noogman03:

I dont know what is wrong with amazon! Somehow, the last two Episodes, Freefall 1 and 2 are not listed as the last ones in season 5 on Amazon Video, but as Episode 16 and 17. In other words: I just watched the end of the MV series in the middle of season 5 :evil::thumbsdown:

Good Job amazon!:thumbsup:

Because these comedians use still the airing order of the series which is completely insane especially in the last season with 4 episodes shown AFTER the finale on NBC and USA respectively. But also in all other seasons the airing order is misleading because some episodes were broadcast out of order for marketing, which result for example in the Daytona coming back 6 episodes after he was blown to pieces. 

IMHO only the filming order makes sense.

• Like 1

I would guess it’s because they have easier access to the air dates.  The production dates and all the the changes made by the network are probably less/not familiar if one isn’t a big fan like we are.  That said, you had the real experience of many who watched the show live in the 80’s. :p

vor 17 Minuten schrieb pahonu:

I would guess it’s because they have easier access to the air dates.  The production dates and all the the changes made by the network are probably less/not familiar if one isn’t a big fan like we are.  That said, you had the real experience of many who watched the show live in the 80’s. :p

Yep that might be so, but like they say: "you gotta know your own merchandise". It´s not that hard. Just another reason why the German Koch MV BluRay set is so great: they managed to find out and have all season 5 episodes in the right order.

BTW: the glossary here on the site which is based on my episode guide book also has all episodes in the right order and the filming dates added.

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

@Tomdoes the Koch set start off S3 with Irish Eyes?

good question I don´t know by heart. Will look tonight.

• Thanks 1

I don´t think MV is in all countries aviable on prime. But in Germany you get MV on amazon. You can choose English as well, but it is the cuted German version, which means every episode is just about 42 to 43 minutes instead of 45 to 48 originally. That´s why I don´t watch these anymore.

• Like 1

Nahhhh ... In France, We don't have Miami Vice on Prime ... ;( ...

At least, I have the complete series on my DVDs & BR ... So ... 

But I understand the hate ... 

Be Cool Pal :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably in my rainforest it wont be available. The movie was there when i paid prime before. From what i saw quickly online, you have to pay starz to watch the series.

Im not a great fan of prime or netflix. Its a problem of peopleware (me) i agree.

Edited by Mr. Calderon

Am 20.4.2021 um 18:47 schrieb Mr. Calderon:

Probably in my rainforest it wont be available. The movie was there when i paid prime before. From what i saw quickly online, you have to pay starz to watch the series.

Im not a great fan of prime or netflix. Its a problem of peopleware (me) i agree.

That's funny cause somehow the movie is not available over here?(

On 4/20/2021 at 3:31 PM, Kladdagh said:

At least, I have the complete series on my DVDs & BR ... So .

So have I . Can't understand anyone not getting it :)

• Like 1

MV isn't on Prime in the USA unless you also subscribe to Starz for another fee per month.  On another note, I really hate where streaming services are going.  Every network wants their own service at $5.99+ per month.  I already have Prime, Hulu and Netflix ... that's enough.

It is funny how lazy I have become with streaming.  Even if I own something on dvd/blu ray, I will look to see if it is streaming anywhere first.   It's too much of a bother going down to the basement archives.

Edited by IA-SteveB

Am 20.4.2021 um 00:36 schrieb Mr. Calderon:

Vice on amazon prime?

Yes, at the moment one can watch it on Amazon prime. I´m happy about that because my dvd player is spinning right now, keeps getting stuck, which annoys me a lot.

Am 19.4.2021 um 16:09 schrieb Dadrian:

@Tomdoes the Koch set start off S3 with Irish Eyes?

Yes. It starts with WEEAC and not with El Viejo. But the late season 5 episodes are in filming order with the finale really being the last episode.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, IA-SteveB said:

It is funny how lazy I have become with streaming.

It is SO right !!! ...

To do some exercices, I do "DVDs Week-Ends" every weeks !!! 

It is like doing sport when I have to change the disc on the player :D

• Haha 2