My Little 308 GTS

Gina_Calabrese

I couldn't exactly put these in the Show Your Car thread, because I can't drive this. About a year ago, I got myself a little model of a Ferrari 308 GTS. Here are some pictures I took today (alright, quite a few blurry ones).

Isn't that the car Magnum P.I. drove?

Yeah, when I got this I knew about Vice but hadn't seen an epsiode yet. Still looking for a little Daytona.

I want a diecast, 1/18 scale model black daytona.ACTUALLY, I want a 1/1 scale model! ;)

I don't live in an exactly Ferrari-rich area, but about two weeks ago, I caught a genuine 308 GTS basically down the street from my house. My jaw about dropped, especially since it sure looked Magnum perfect (but then, I didn't get an up-close look).I've also caught a red 80's Testarossa and a newer Ferrari I couldn't place the make of. I've always got my eye out for them!Slick lookin' little model, Gina!

That is a very nice model, Gina. Before I read the post, your photo of it tricked me & I thought it was real!Lar, I will never forget the first & only time I saw a Testarossa in 'real life'. I was in a very wealthy community, and I heard the engine before I saw the car come around the corner - it was the most wonderful sound I've ever heard!

That is a very nice model' date=' Gina. Before I read the post, your photo of it tricked me & I thought it was real!Lar, I will never forget the first & only time I saw a Testarossa in 'real life'. I was in a very wealthy community, and I heard the engine before I saw the car come around the corner - it was the most wonderful sound I've ever heard![/quote']I can imagine! The day I catch a real Daytona (yeah, right), it'll be hours before I'll be able to close my mouth!

That is a very nice model' date=' Gina. Before I read the post, your photo of it tricked me & I thought it was real![/quote']Oh, it's real alright, and the best thing? No gas prices, small enough to fit in a bag.Thanks for the comments guys!

:shout::checkbox:wow it cool gina nice is dat orange

Red. The photos are slightly crappy, I can try and get some better ones later.

It could probably go flat out down my driveway with a chance of flipping or driving in cat poo. I'd try it but it's raining.

Great car Gina! :)I thought I could fit in it, but it's really too small. Maybe if I remove the passenger seat... ;)

Great car Gina! :)I thought I could fit in it' date=' but it's really too small. Maybe if I remove the passenger seat... ;)[/quote']Thanks Pandina!Removing the passenger seat... have ya got the glue to put it back? :)