Cool Find

Party_car1

Bought this the other day. Needed a horizontal striped blazer in my collection. Not the real thing but a reasonable facsimile. Spent more than I usually do unless it's a major designer but I felt hugely fortunate to find this so I pulled the trigger without giving it a 2nd thought.

20210520_063438.jpg

• Like 3

I just sold that blazer online for $25.  I had been holding on to it for a while and when I finally went to wear it, it was way too small.

Edited by IA-SteveB

Sometimes it's like that. I just got rid of a bunch of blazers because they were too large. Bought them many years ago when I was about 20 pounds heavier. Been at my ideal weight for a couple of years now and I'm not going back so it was time.

What is funny is that I bought that same blazer you did based on the same picture of Sonny.  That is my favorite one that I will never find.

I got extremely lucky. I spotted it on Poshmark for about 80 dollars but it was way too small. I happened to see the tag in the photo and went to the company website but alas, they were no longer selling it. Got lucky and found it on Ebay in the exact size I needed. Wasn't going to hesitate as this was one of my favorite jackets Sonny wore as well.

How did I miss that one? I scout around Poshmark all the time. Could either of you guys tell me what brand it is please?

On 5/21/2021 at 11:52 AM, TylerDurden389 said:

How did I miss that one? I scout around Poshmark all the time. Could either of you guys tell me what brand it is please?

Yes, what IA said. Paisley & Gray. This is a 42 regular.  The Poshmark one comes with matching pants? And is a 34. Not sure of your size but last I looked 2 days ago it was still available. 

https://posh.mk/oBV4y0scvgb

Edited by Party_car1