Happy Birthday, Philip Michael Thomas !

Tony D.

Now we wish a very Happy Birthday to Philip Michael Thomas, better known as ........... Ricardo Tubbs ! :cake: :cheers: :tasse_prost: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Thank you for making us enjoy Miami Vice ! :clap:

• Like 3

He's still got it !!! Happy VICE Birthday to the Legendary Ricar... @PhillipMichaelThomas ... :cake:

Edited by Kladdagh
  • Like 1

Yes, Happy birthday to Philip Michael Thomas (mine was 2 days ago; we're both Gemini's!): I hope his day goes just the way he planned it, living that book of his life. Like in 'One-Eyed Jack' when Gina asked Tubbs what he's going to do with his won money and he replied, "I don't know...something good!" in his enthusiastic Tubbs way; something good today for PMT. Tubbs is my favorite Vice character, and I think PMT is awesome overall (I liked him in the original "Sparkle" as well).

Best wishes on your birthday, Philip Michael Thomas. I hope this day went the way you want it to. The most important thing these days, I think, is that you stay healthy. May many more birthdays follow.

• Like 2

Funny, I just saw this on imdb.  He shares same birthday as Pam Grier and Helena Bonham Carter.  I guess Rico and Valerie were always meant to be.  They're the same age too.

On 5/26/2021 at 12:26 PM, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

Yes, Happy birthday to Philip Michael Thomas (mine was 2 days ago; we're both Gemini's!): I hope his day goes just the way he planned it, living that book of his life. Like in 'One-Eyed Jack' when Gina asked Tubbs what he's going to do with his won money and he replied, "I don't know...something good!" in his enthusiastic Tubbs way; something good today for PMT. Tubbs is my favorite Vice character, and I think PMT is awesome overall (I liked him in the original "Sparkle" as well).

Eillio....I'm sorry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday on the 24th but your name is not listed on the Miami Vice Calendar ! I don't know why this happened??

Maybe an Administrator can find out why. 

Happy belated Birthday! :cake:

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 12:12 AM, Tony D. said:

Eillio....I'm sorry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday on the 24th but your name is not listed on the Miami Vice Calendar ! I don't know why this happened??

Maybe an Administrator can find out why. 

Happy belated Birthday! :cake:

Why thank you Tony D.; my birthday was alright, I got some work done (no, not plastic surgery, kitchen work at the Sawgrass Mariott in Ponte Vedra Beach!). I also ate a whole white cake early in the morning that day (I think I overdid it there:-).