Episode Discussion

timm525

• Administrators

Ferrariman,Since we only have a few more episodes to review on the DVD discussion, I was wondering if we are going to finish them on .org or here and are we going to restart the reviews from scratch now that we are starting over?

Ferrariman' date='Since we only have a few more episodes to review on the DVD discussion, I was wondering if we are going to finish them on .org or here and are we going to restart the reviews from scratch now that we are starting over?[/quote']I wonder if they are being transferred over, as they seemed to be locked a couple days ago....

• Administrators

I personally think it would be a good time to start fresh from the pilot. There are a lot of folks that missed out on the reviews and have not caught up on them. I count myself in on that group and I've slacked off on .org reviews too.

I personally think it would be a good time to start fresh from the pilot. There are a lot of folks that missed out on the reviews and have not caught up on them. I count myself in on that group and I've slacked off on .org reviews too.

I concur....I think going into this site with fresh opinions is the best idea.

I think that's a good idea only some of us just put in our reviews. Another thing is anything pasted on here will not go to our posts, too bad, but there are a lot that is a must to be here as we would never have know if someone didn't now and tell, and that's not show and tell , guys......:D

• Administrators

DVD Episode ReviewsIt was mentioned a while ago on .org that once we finished the reviews we would start over to accomodate all the new members that missed out. I have transferred all the episode titles over, and have put Tony D. in charge same as before. I will leave it up to him when he wants to start. Please PM him with any ideas or requests.

Guest MetroVice

That's the other great thing about starting over on a new site: We can go over A LOT of things people wouldn't have dared asked before, simply because they haven't been asked yet (or should I say again).And yes Timm, I also love the poll feature!Randy

After we finish the reviews on .org, we'll start with the pilot here. The only thing is ....will people start over on .org because they don't know about this site?

• Administrators

The man has spoken! Once finished on .org we will start fresh here. As for people posting again on .org, simple solution Tony, relock them and make a post with the link directing them here.

• 3 weeks later...

Starting over with episode reviewsWell to help along, I think Tony should make it very clear that when we begin again we'll be doing them here. Tony did mention during one of 5th season reviews we'd start over with the pilot on this site, but when I read that I didn't know what he was talking about. It wasn't until I saw the topic about this site that I put two and two together, so I think we need to make it really clear that the posts will be on this site. That's just my idea, though I'm not sure you want me to bring my longish reviews I'm writing for myself over here, I may have to cut them a little.