Rubbing Off On The Kids

Party_car1

So my youngest decided the Vice look needed modernizing. Took him for his first ever seafood dinner (quite a feat in Arizona ) and he borrowed one of my blazers and a pair of my wayfarers and said, " this is how you make Vice, nice." Don't think he'll adopt the look rhough.

20210313_153007.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 9:30 PM, Vicefan7777 said:

Maybe he actually will enjoy the way he looks.  Give it some time. 

I think he like certain aspects of the look. I doubt he would ever just dive in.

On 6/1/2021 at 9:03 PM, Party_car1 said:

So my youngest decided the Vice look needed modernizing. Took him for his first ever seafood dinner (quite a feat in Arizona ) and he borrowed one of my blazers and a pair of my wayfarers and said, " this is how you make Vice, nice." Don't think he'll adopt the look rhough.

20210313_153007.jpg

Ricardo Crockett.

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

May I ask what brand and pattern that jacket is? I would love to add it to my collection. Excellent color and design. I even like the width of the lapels (everything I find is always very slim, which doesn't really fit the 80's style, unfortunately).

The brand is COTLER which I believe was making these in the 80's. It is literally the last jacket I have from that era. Not sure about the pattern though.

• Like 1