Happy Birthday, Tom !

Tony D.

Today we wish a very Happy Birthday to .......................  Tom !:cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

Enjoy your Special Day ! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Tom!

I love all the information and analysis you provide about the locations in Miami. 

EJO_happybirthday.jpg.01703bf47b89bcae6d71f821fdf8c79b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

vor 23 Minuten schrieb OCBman:

Happy Birthday, Tom!

I love all the information and analysis you provide about the locations in Miami. 

EJO_happybirthday.jpg.01703bf47b89bcae6d71f821fdf8c79b.jpg

Thanks! I take this Castillo stare as a compliment even if it does not look like one for the untrained eye :)

• Haha 2

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Ferrariman:

Happy Birthday Tom!  Have a fantastic day!

:clap::gift::cake::radio::cheers:

It´s a very good day. Fantastic it will be if we find an unknown location today like last year, but the day is not over yet :p

• Like 1

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my fellow Viennese, Pride of Austria, brotherfromanothermother, master sleuth, OIS GUADE, HAWARA!!! i hope you had a fantastic day! Did you use the opportunity of finally being able to celebrate in a nice "Heurigen" again? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb daytona365:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my fellow Viennese, Pride of Austria, brotherfromanothermother, master sleuth, OIS GUADE, HAWARA!!! i hope you had a fantastic day! Did you use the opportunity of finally being able to celebrate in a nice "Heurigen" again? 

Thanks a lot pal! LOL, Don´t know what I laughed about more - your statement or @wolfie1996liking it although part of your post was Viennese dialect and "Chinese" to him :funky: (hopefully is not trying to google "OIS GUADE HAWARA!? :)

No, I was not at a Heurigen, actually I don´t want to bump into too many people just days after the lockdown was lifted. I´ll have a nice family celebration on the weekend.

But what I wanted to ask you: what about a birthday present, e.g. the Ballard house location? :)

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Thanks a lot pal! LOL, Don´t know what I laughed about more - your statement or @wolfie1996liking it although part of your post was Viennese dialect and "Chinese" to him :funky: (hopefully is not trying to google "OIS GUADE HAWARA!? :)

No, I was not at a Heurigen, actually I don´t want to bump into too many people just days after the lockdown was lifted. I´ll have a nice family celebration on the weekend.

But what I wanted to ask you: what about a birthday present, e.g. the Ballard house location? :)

Hey Tom I  just hoped it wasn't something unprintable :)

vor 1 Minute schrieb wolfie1996:

Hey Tom I  just hoped it wasn't something unprintable :)

No, just "all the best old friend" but it sounds suspicious for non Viennese native speakers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I haven't given up yet...maybe you'll get it for Christmas. As a result of this investigation I should maybe consider changing my profession and become a real estate agent in South Florida. I think by now I know every house in that area, except the one we're looking for :evil:

• Haha 2

vor 25 Minuten schrieb daytona365:

I haven't given up yet...maybe you'll get it for Christmas. As a result of this investigation I should maybe consider changing my profession and become a real estate agent in South Florida. I think by now I know every house in that area, except the one we're looking for :evil:

I also search every day and I have deja vus all the time as I have  already seen each single property at least twice.... but there are 18 others on my wish list as well, just in case...:p