Closest thing Armani still makes?

FreezePal

https://www.armani.com/us/armanicom/emporio-armani/faded-linen-single-breasted-jacket_cod16022854ct.html#dept=jckts

One thin I have notice at least in the 1st - 3rd seasons every single jacket Crockett wears accept when it's more of a shirt or something has really low buttons, single button or double they are very low, around his belt line, I don't know if he is just wearing a longer jacket or what, but this seems to be the defining feature I can't seem to find.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Not just jackets with one button, I can't seem to find any jackets that have wider notch lapels like Don's jacket in the pilot (and many other episodes). Seems the style today is the slimmer/thinner notch lapel. Not saying I want something like the 70's where the lapels practically cover the entire chest, but something that's more than a half inch in width would be nice.

In Italy actually the trend is larger lapels. Check tagliatore, boglioli, tombolini. Suggest tailor made if can afford. I can give you a name of an italian tailor that travels to US quite often to make suits for clients.

Edited by ame99

I have seen patterns for 80s style linen jackets on eBay.  I believe they were by Butterick. I have been tempted to buy and have one made.  A good tailor or seamstress should be able to make one just for a test.  I think I will try that since I have a seamstress in mind.

Looking for something like the below.

62F1ADD4-3B76-4513-B163-0085C07B0506.jpeg

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 1