Favorite Locations From Vice

Mr. Vigilante

With all the great work and threads dedicated to the filming locations I thought it would be interesting to hear what everyone's favorites are.

I could pick a bunch, but I narrowed it to five.  Feel free to post more.  Here's mine:

5.  Biltmore Hotel/Capone Suite (Line of Fire):  Probably one of the coolest rooms ever.

4.  Santa Maria Cemetery (Smuggler's Blues):  Beautiful location (also used in "Assassins") right on the water in Puerto Rico.  Word of caution however...the town of La Perla is not for tourists!!

3.  Phil's Beach House (Phil the Shill):  I've always wanted a house on the beach.  This one would do fine!

2.  Cape Florida Lighthouse (Hit List/Hostile Takeover):  I've never been to this location and would love to get there someday.

1.  Bayside Marina:  Such an awesome place!  I'll always remember my first time there and how surreal it was to see where the Saint Vitus was docked, as well as where Sonny and Rico sped off in the finale.

• Like 3

Though I have many, The Pink House (from No Exit and Mirror Image) is the first one that comes to mind. 

2016:

DC6D61CB-0BB4-424A-AFF3-18B80390ED3C.jpeg

• Like 6

Good choices but my favorite is the original LMD House, 1727 W. 27th Street, Sunset Island No. 2, Miami Beach, no surprise there.  It is the only private house to appear in all five Vice seasons.  Unfortunately it has been changed including the staircase that was a work of art.

1736082511_LMDHOuse.thumb.jpg.26b6293c1c6f82fa806ee348b05bcc1e.jpg

haus_1727W27_MiamiBeach03.png.a488d6f1cbaf1d54a465d337d220f394.png.9270ffb92c2b7e814671fd7d621b644a.png

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 5

I know its been filmed there a few times but my favorite location is the meeting outside the courthouse with Sonny and Caroline in Calderone's Return (Part I) the way its shot along with the gorgeous sunshine gives off the Miami vibe beautifully.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

the meeting outside the courthouse with Sonny and Caroline in Calderone's Return (Part I) the way its shot along with the gorgeous sunshine gives off the Miami vibe beautifully.

I watched this one last night and was thinking the same thing :fireworks:

• Like 1

One more from me would be Sarah's house from Yankee Dollar.  We were in Ft. Lauderdale early last year for a cruise and I couldn't convince anyone from our family group to drive down to this location.  I'm the nut of my family.:dance:  But, I did get to see the Dania Marina from "Red Tape" which was fairly close to the port.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

One more from me would be Sarah's house from Yankee Dollar.  We were in Ft. Lauderdale early last year for a cruise and I couldn't convince anyone from our family group to drive down to this location.  I'm the nut of my family.:dance:  But, I did get to see the Dania Marina from "Red Tape" which was fairly close to the port.

I’m sure it’s changed but the interior paint was so 80’s and cool!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Still looking like MV in 2016:

• Like 4

Hard to decide for one single location, as there so many great ones that even sometimes looked better on TV than in reality.

My top 3 are: the video dating club in Love at first sight, the triple murder home in the Deliver us from evil teaser and Gina´s cover house in Fruit of the poison tree. If someone wonders, yes, I also have taken into account to select locations that still exist....

The first picture is courtesy of the owner family (thanks to the Weinbergers!). The others were published by realtors.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-26 um 23.01.37.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-06 um 22.46.35.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-05 um 10.57.14.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...