80s in all their splendor

jpaul1

i was listening to random clips on Youtube, and i came across this. is there more 80s than that image. for me this sums up perfectly the 80s, at least how i recall them into my kid's mind. please don't think i'm mysoginistic, as i'm undelining the doubtious side of the image here

314450614_Capturedcran2021-08-25150957.thumb.png.07acd1689edf4953e9736c74f6ebdb27.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jpaul1 said:

i was listening to random clips on Youtube, and i came across this. is there more 80s than that image. for me this sums up perfectly the 80s, at least how i recall them into my kid's mind. please don't think i'm mysoginistic, as i'm undelining the doubtious side of the image here

314450614_Capturedcran2021-08-25150957.thumb.png.07acd1689edf4953e9736c74f6ebdb27.png

I guess that’s one of those “finest daughters” that was available Arroyo. :p

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jpaul1 said:

did you see the dresses they wear in the death and the lady. it was super hot stuff :eek:

They don’t even wear dresses in the opening scene at the movie premiere.  They walk up to the ranting guy claiming it’s a snuff film and haul him out wearing nothing but black bodystockings.  I’m surprised this hasn’t been commented on here before.

Edited by pahonu

6 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Only thing that would make the above pic any better is if it was two Lambos with Gina on one and Trudy on the other!!!=)

There's a Lambo in that photo? :fireworks:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, pahonu said:

They don’t even wear dresses in the opening scene at the movie premiere.  They walk up to the ranting guy claiming it’s a snuff film and haul him out wearing nothing but black bodystockings.  I’m surprised this hasn’t been commented on here before.

yeah it surprised me too. i mean during a couple of seconds i thought, wow they gone far with that one :)

On 8/25/2021 at 9:26 AM, jpaul1 said:

giphy.gif.bed3cc4c559a075ee1fb33d6777fbd84.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3