Hey im new to the site

SonnyBurnett85

hey im new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a fan for a few years now and own all of the seasons on dvd. Miami Vice is by far one of the greatest tv shows ever. I love the 80s and my interestin the show comes from the fact that i have a famly member who was undercover in a new york police narcotics bureau from 1987-1989.

Your avatar TOTALLY ROCKS!!:clap:Make sure you check out all my vintage, original blazers that Don Johnson wore as CROCKETT on MIAMI VICE from my personal collection in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!The Glossary is also the finest MIAMI VICE glossary on the entire internet.

• 1 month later...

Welcome...You will have a blast here...Yep, the glossary is cool...and well, so is everything else for that matter...Mike:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello mate, and welcome.Let's hear some of your family member's stories (change the names to protect the innocent of course) ;)

The new guy only has only one post.I hope he posts more and won't be a one hit wonder. I like new members!

• Administrators

I like new members too Coop and I think what we have to offer is more than enough to keep them coming back for more! Let's keep our fingers crossed! ;)

I like new members too Coop and I think what we have to offer is more than enough to keep them coming back for more! Let's keep our fingers crossed! ;)

New blood is vital to the success of a site. They bring new ideas, and topics not yet thought of. I welcome them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Glad to see your still active on the board, but don't be afraid to post. We don't bite...well...just watch out for Elvis down below. ;)