MiamiSpyders Daytona Whisperer

FerrariDaytona365GTS

My name is Carmen aka ( Crockett) ,

I never post anything and because of how great Arturo ( Daytona Whisperer) (credit goes to Big Sarg for that name by the way), has treated me, I felt compelled to tell you how great it has been to deal with someone so reputable and as well true to his word.

I want to personally thank the Man (ARTURO CORNEJO) aka Daytona Whisperer, for helping me to gain all the parts I needed and constant consistent dialogue of help on building my BAD ASS Daytona, which many of people have said is the best Daytona they have ever seen ! I mean this guy is so cool he noticed I had a plastic tag light bezel on the back of my car and said hey Carmen aka (Crockett) I want to send you for FREE a real Ferrari Carello Daytona tag light, I mean who does that , so cool, I salute you Arturo for being a stand up guy.

I personally recommend anyone who is looking for PARTS or a Daytona build call Arturo C. 

Ferrari pic 4.PNG

Ferrari pic 2.PNG

Ferrari pic 1.jpg

Ferrari pic 5.JPG

Ferrari Interior Pic 2.jpg

64331935956__BBF00FCA-B896-4520-A25B-0B58A2CD2D84 (1).jpg

Ferrari Interior pic 1.jpg

Ferrari Engine Pic 1.jpg

Ferrari Engine Pic 2.jpg

Edited by FerrariDaytona365GTS
  • Like 3

• FerrariDaytona365GTS changed the title to MiamiSpyders Daytona Whisperer

I have rebuilt my Daytona twice now. Once when I hit a deer ( 

) and again the rear end collation that happened in my round about driveway; someone doing a fast uturn hit my car and left the scene. 

I turned to the Daytona Whisperer (DW) each time I had to get my car fixed. He even offered to give me a new rear bumperet that was damaged in the collision. Free of charge. 
 The build of my Daytona could have never been possible without DW’s help. He sent me countless pictures of how to switch over the headlights and door handles. My custom guy didn’t have to recreate the wheel to make the changes on my car. This along saved me thousands of dollars. 
DW has all the connections to find hard to get parts and doesn’t mark up the prices. He passes it own to the buyer. Parts that I had found for twice the price, and he can get them at a reasonable price. 
DW knows all the different kind of kits out there. He has knowledge of a Daytona from the ground up. If you need info on how to build your Daytona or what’s right or wrong with it. This is the guy that knows these cars front and back. He’s not trying to make a living off these cars. He truly loves them. He gets them back on the road, so others can enjoy there beauty. He brings cars that have been garage ornaments, neglected and have just been setting, he brings them back to life. It’s his passion and I’m glad to have him in my corner. My car would not be what it is today and I would not have the joy of driving it every day as a Show Driver. 

FC967140-D75B-4CA2-B717-4720F15161C4.jpeg

• Like 1

I have rebuilt my Daytona twice now. Once when I hit a deer ( 

) and again the rear end collation that happened in my round about driveway; someone doing a fast uturn hit my car and left the scene. 

I turned to the Daytona Whisperer (DW) each time I had to get my car fixed. He even offered to give me a new rear bumperet that was damaged in the collision. Free of charge. 
 The build of my Daytona could have never been possible without DW’s help. He sent me countless pictures of how to switch over the headlights and door handles. My custom guy didn’t have to recreate the wheel to make the changes on my car. This along saved me thousands of dollars. 
DW has all the connections to find hard to get parts and doesn’t mark up the prices. He passes it own to the buyer. Parts that I had found for twice the price, and he can get them at a reasonable price. 
DW knows all the different kind of kits out there. He has knowledge of a Daytona from the ground up. If you need info on how to build your Daytona or what’s right or wrong with it. This is the guy that knows these cars front and back. He’s not trying to make a living off these cars. He truly loves them. He gets them back on the road, so others can enjoy there beauty. He brings cars that have been garage ornaments, neglected and have just been setting, he brings them back to life. It’s his passion and I’m glad to have him in my corner. My car would not be what it is today and I would not have the joy of driving it every day as a Show Driver. 

266BACDD-381D-4FA0-8F14-6B1AF6321F2A.jpeg

EA6D0B3C-9848-4BB3-85F7-91F829B23458.jpeg

125859FF-E609-4F48-85C5-D06F0F9D9027.jpeg

CFFFB761-6FBB-4BCD-BDC5-D06B67EEE841.jpeg

E8532AB4-CA9C-499A-B337-686A1DC558C0.jpeg

F5A20A0A-9744-4A5E-A86E-B4F25AEF02E0.jpeg

• Like 5

I've spoke to and texted Arturo many many times over the past 8 years.  He was actually the first guy I ever spoke to when I started my search for a MV Daytona back in August 2013.  His knowledge of and passion for the TV show is absolutely amazing!

I'd agree with the previous two posters that if you are looking into Daytona replicas you should definitely connect with Arturo.  Feel free to ask him any questions you  may have about these special cars.  I never felt any pressure from the guy at all.   

• Like 1

• Ferrariman locked this topic
  • Ferrariman unlocked this topic

Hello,  I echo the positive comments of others about the Daytona Whisperer.   I joined this group specifically because I spent a long time searching for the Don Johnson Season 2, Miami Vice Daytona Spyder replica of my 80's dreams.  I finally have this car in my possession and couldn't be happier that Arturo sold it to me.  I recall with giddiness the late night it arrived on the car trailer.  

I am not a car person. Just a fan of the Miami Vice series.  I love the car and the Christmas morning feeling I get every time I look at it.  The car was accurately represented, the good and the bad.  Arturo and I stay in touch.  I feel like the true devotees of the Miami Vice Daytona Spyder bind together because of our respect and admiration of the vehicle and the series that made it famous and coveted.   Arturo has been so very helpful.   I rely on my local mechanic, as one would with any 1968 Corvette engine. ( I also own a vintage corvette, my first car. )  The "Vice" runs great. Respect the car, its history and reputation, and, wow, what a story !! Thank you Arturo, because this black beauty on 4 wheels is a source of joy.  The car is in hunt country Virginia if anyone would like to see it .  

IMG_4267.JPG

• Like 4

• Ferrariman locked this topic