On the cellphone...

Mr. Calderon

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone for which I have missed a quote/mention due to the absence of the notifications icon for the past several months. :) 

I rarely look at this site on anything but my iPhone. 

17 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Sadly, nowhere with the latest update. 

Latest? If the notification pops up and then disapears i cant find where is the notifications list since many time ago.

3 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Latest? If the notification pops up and then disapears i cant find where is the notifications list since many time ago.

Yeah, that’s the latest (unless I missed one). It’s been a few months. There was a whole thread of complaints* (including this one).  :done:

*not directed at anyone…I still love the site. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

The mobile version suppresses the notification thingie. It’s even less friendly with private message notifications. At least on phones. I’m the reverse of Dadrian, though. I rarely check the site on a phone. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

The mobile version suppresses the notification thingie. It’s even less friendly with private message notifications. At least on phones. I’m the reverse of Dadrian, though. I rarely check the site on a phone. 

That is why I prefer coming to the site with my computer. My 0.2cts ... :)

• Like 3

• Administrators

I occasionally check the topics on my phone but there’s way too much missing. Can”t even access the admin section on the phone which definitely doesn’t work for me!        I honestly don’t know how you guys use a phone for this site.?(

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Yeah, that’s the latest (unless I missed one). It’s been a few months. There was a whole thread of complaints* (including this one).  :done:

*not directed at anyone…I still love the site. 

10 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

Im not exactly complaining...Just being idiot for interfaces...im old.

• Haha 1