DON JOHNSON INTERVIEW #3

COOPER&BURNETT

• 4 weeks later...

From what I've learned from this article it seemes that in his very young days Don Johnson was one real "golden boy", promising to become a great star. I mean full scholarship at the university, etc. - I guess one have to make a great impression on people to get all that attention... It's a pity that he wasn't lucky enough to have opportunities for using his full potential. And I was rather surprised to read that even in his "Miami Vice" days he still had some regrets about not being a football player, like he had dreamed before... I know it's selfish, but I'm glad he didn't become one, cause in that case I probably wouldn't know anything about him and wouldn't be able to enjoy his presence on a TV-screen... :D And maybe "Miami Vice" wouldn't be THAT great without him, IMHO. Though, of course, you never know...

He's certainly become more wealthy, and well known being an actor. You can act longer that being a football player too.At least Crockett was a star college football player!

You're right, Cooper&Burnett. :)For me it's hard to understand why a smart guy with acting and musical talent (and maybe many others we just don't know that much about... ;) ) would want to spend all his life running around a football field... :confused: But what do I know? :rolleyes: Maybe the Fate had the same opinion as me... and kind of pushed him to the right direction.