DON JOHNSON INTERVIEW #4

COOPER&BURNETT

I've gone through all 4 of the interviews, very insightful, thanks a lot for all the scanning AND POSTING work C&B :)At the moment I'm about same age as DJ was when he'd done these interviews and I can relate to a lot of what he'd said. Great stuff!

Your very Welcome.Scanning articles and posting all of them takes quite a bit of time. Posting articles are my very least favorite thing to do on this site. Hopefully enough people will read it, and like it, that it makes it worthwhile to me.I'm glad you enjoyed it.Remember, I have posted three other interviews in the Scrapbook Section.

he seems more honest than what i've seen with other actors. thats why i enjoy interviews. i really like the picture of Don and PMT with the liitle girl. so sweet.:happy: do you know what magazines these interviews came out of?

The issues were;THE MAGIC OF MIAMI VICEMIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOKINSIDE MIAMI VICE and hill street bluesTV TODAY

• 2 weeks later...
Hey C and B' date=' thanks for the interview! I enjoyed it very much![/quote']I'm so pleased that you liked it. It WAS an interesting read, isn't it?Some things come out in inerviews that one just wouldn't know otherwise.

Some things come out in interviews that one just wouldn't know otherwise.

Agreed, Thanks for Posting. Too many times the fan sees the character, instead of the person (actor) portraying the character....if this happens, the actor has done their job " Portrayal Expert " .....Eastwood is another example of portrayal expertise....Harry Callahan transcended the screen into his life's reference in every interview.

• 10 months later...