Happy Birthday, Ferrariman!

Tony D.

Today we celebrate the Birthday of our head Administrator ............................. Ferrariman! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :tasse_prost: :balloon: :fireworks:

If it wasn't for you, Lou we wouldn't have a Miami Vice website. Enjoy your Special Day!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy Birthday, my dear friend @Ferrariman !!!!!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!!!!!

I also always remember that there has been a December 7th (1984) in which NBC broadcast "Give a Little, Take a Little" and by then someone was not very into going out for dinner and watching it on tape the day after.

Sorry folks, but I refuse to say the name of the gentleman I am talking about: since I was a kid, in 2 out of 2 situations, I've learned from the best that if it comes to that it's time to face jail in contempt of court :cool:

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, ivoryjones said:

Happy Birthday, my dear friend @Ferrariman !!!!!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!!!!!

I also always remember that there has been a December 7th (1984) in which NBC broadcast "Give a Little, Take a Little" and by then someone was not very into going out for dinner and watching it on tape the day after.

Sorry folks, but I refuse to say the name of the gentleman I am talking about: since I was a kid, in 2 out of 2 situations, I've learned from the best that if it comes to that it's time to face jail in contempt of court :cool:

Lol,! yeah I think I remember that guy too! He had every episode recorded commercial free except for that one!  It would be cool to have that collection on DVD!  :p      Thanks buddy!

• Thanks 1

188500387_10222237833566433_2868670576101055108_n.jpg

Regardless of what the Lieutentant says Happy Birthday.  Thanks for everything!

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

Thank you everyone!  I may be getting older but the one thing that never gets old is spending time with all of you.  My second family. 

Like many of you, I never dreamed that after 35 plus years we'd still be talking about our favorite TV show, much less being able to discuss it with fans from all over the world.   You would think that after all this time we would've run out of things to discuss, but from the trivia games to filming locations to Dadrian's music, it remains fresh and cool! 

Here's to another year of teaching the next generation of fans!

Thanks again everyone!

• Like 6