Sandra Santiago interview

Mr. Calderon

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sdiegolo78 said:

Great interview! Interesting when she recalls the many egos on the MV set, of course including DJ.

I expected more feedback from this post. But Mrs Santiago sometimes talks about DJ's lips (on other interview) other times talks about egos, DJ manipulating, and her future Lil book. Maybe a real  payback for ALL those years? Its Also bizarre when she days about miami too. Seems she likes vice, but doesnt likes vice a Lot. Kinda disapointing.

DJ you bad boy, what youve being doing those days????

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

I expected more feedback from this post. But Mrs Santiago sometimes talks about DJ's lips (on other interview) other times talks about egos, DJ manipulating, and her future Lil book. Maybe a real  payback for ALL those years? Its Also bizarre when she days about miami too. Seems she likes vice, but doesnt likes vice a Lot. Kinda disapointing.

DJ you bad boy, what youve being doing those days????

man, i look forward to that book from Saundra! Will read it in a heartbeat! I'm sure she has mixed feelings about the whole experience. As with DJ, he became a star through MV, and acted like one. PMT, during the few interviews i found he only spoke highly about DJ, the crew and his time on set. EJO's account is similar to Saundra Santiago's...One last thing, whose egos (aside from DJ) was she referring to?

Edited by sdiegolo78